Chapter 9

~edited~

ONCE AGAIN THE MUSIC IS NOT MINE!! REPEAT NOT MINE I DID NOT WRITE OR SING THE SONGS!!!!

________________________________

---Serena---

It’s been 3 days since we’ve arrived home at Fairy Tail. I didn't think I’d ever be able to come back and yet here I am.

I have a new Fairy Tail mark now; it is on my left leg, it’s white like my last one however it’s not a small mark, nor is it on my wrist. Now it starts at my shin and goes right up to my thigh and it wraps around my leg. 

I like it. I wanted to have a big Fairy Tail symbol after everything because… Well I’m not afraid anymore. No, I’m proud. I want people to see my emblem and know that I am a part of Fairy Tail.

I couldn't help but let a smile form on my lips just at the thought. God I love Fairy Tail. I thought as I sat down in the guild and looked around at everyone. I love everything about this guild; I love the way everyone is, I love the way everyone cares, I love the way everyone is so carefree but most of all, I love the way we are a family. 

"Hey Serena!" called a voice catching my attention and causing me to look up only to see it was Lucy who was calling me over to where she and Levy sat.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked the two as I took a seat next to Lucy at the bar while Levy sat on her other side.

"We think we know someone who's got a crush on you!" giggled Levy with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh guys,” I whined as I stood about to walk away. “Seriously not this again!" I groaned at the last part before I began walking only to have Lucy yank me back down to my seat.

"Hehe, but it's true! He admitted it to us!" grinned Lucy with a cheeky look in her eyes. 

"Guy's seriously he doesn't like me so get over it," I sighed as I tried walking away again.

"Do you like him!?"

I froze at the words, the question caught me off guard. Do I still like him??

"AHHHH! NO ANSWER! YOU SOOOOOOO DO!" screamed Lucy before I could say anything.

"SHUT UP!” I hissed as I was back in my seat next her and covering her mouth with my hand. “Do you want everyone in the guild to hear you!"

"OMG THAT’S SO CUTE!" squealed Levy as she covered her mouth.

"Shut it Levy," I said as I smacked her playfully on the arm. 

 ~

---Gray---

I couldn’t keep my eyes off Serena. She’s just so beautiful. I thought as I watched her, Lucy and Levy in the corner of the guild talking. I wonder what they're talking about. I thought as I head Lucy and Levy randomly screaming and then getting yelled at by Serena. It made me laugh. Serena's so cute that I can’t help but smile.

"You liiiiikkkkkeeeeee her!" sang Happy interrupting my thoughts.

"Shut up!” I snap back now coming back to reality. “I don't."

"Hahaha, Gray likes Serena!" Natsu yelled out, loud enough for the entire guild to hear.

The moment the words left his mouth, I slowly turned my head, sending Natsu a glare fit to kill. 

"Natsu." I said as I slowly stood up from where I was sitting, my head lowered, causing my bangs to cover my eyes. "Your Dead."

And with that, I lunged at him.