Chapter 6

~edited~
________________

---Gray---

As we came up to a clearing, my eyes locked on a group of about 10 or so people all dressed in black. And just by that and the evil grins on their faces, I could tell that they worked for Serena's Dad.

"We don't have time for this!" exclaimed Lucy as she began to pull out her keys. 

"I know," agreed Erza with an angered tone as she narrowed her eyes. "We need to hurry it's almost dark."

"I can take care of this no sweat!" grinned Natsu with fire in his eyes. "Roar of the Fire Dragon!"

"Gray, Lucy!" yelled Erza, drawing my attention away form the people before us. "This way!" she shouted as motioned towards the castle away from Natsu and his new prey.

 ~

---Serena---

I let out a groan as I slowly regained conciousness. My body's aching but I did my best to ignore it and focus on the voices around me.

Just by the sound of the voices, I must still be in the same room as my father. I thought with a internal growl. I can sense his presence. It's just so sickening and so... wrong

One of them must have sensed that I was awake because I heard a whisper and a moment later, my father opened his mouth.

“Well well,” he said in that prideful voice as I heard him getting closer to me. “So you're awake now, huh?”

I  kept my eyes closed in an attempt to get him to leave me alone but that was foolish of me.

“GET UP!" he snapped, his voice loud and booming  now right next to me. "I KNOW YOUR AWAKE! Or do I have to make you?”

Before I could even open my eyes, I felt a sharp, ridiculouslsy strong pain in my wrist where my guild mark was.

“AHHHHH!!!” I screamed out in agony, my eyes shooting open as I clutched my wrist.

It's like all my bones are breaking... It's like my body parts are being sliced off, it's like I'm being shot, millions of holes getting blown through my body but I'm not dying. It's like nothing anyone could ever imagine, all this pain but in on point in my body... And then, it stopped. 

I immediately began chocking, gasping for air and coughing up more blood as I instantly came back to reality, trying to breathe again .

“You see because you were dumb enough to join a guild,” began my father as he bent down, squatting next to me. “I developed a poison that injects into someone's guild mark, and once it's in, it sends the most excruciating pain into their body through that one simple point.”

“Son of... A bitch..” I managed to hiss, still trying to get enough strength back in me, but all he did was laugh.

"Haha, oh and just a small fact for you to understand, there's no way to get that poison out once its in.” he spoke before he leaned in closer and I could smell his foul breath as he smirked. “Look at you, you're pathetic. Lying right in front of me. Unable to do anything. Don't you want revenge? For your brother? Or how about your mother?”

The moment the works left his mouth, I froze.

---Flashback---

“Hahahaha!” I let out a slow, sadistic laugh before continuing. “Look at all your men, on the ground and useless to you. And now all I have to do is kill you and it's all over."