Chapter 2

~edited~
___________________

---Serena---

I woke up to feel of the warm sun on my skin. It was nice for a moment until I felt a large amount of pain still lingering all over my body.

I let out a whine as I slowly opened my eyes, squinting slightly from the bright light until I ajusted my sight. I glanced around and saw Gray sitting to my right, he was asleep with his face resting in his arms.

I couldn't help but stare at him for a moment, he has dark blue hair and I think his eyes were either black or dark blue? He's wearing dark green pants and for some reason he's not wearing a top?

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as I took a look at him. Not really having any complaints about him not wearing a top.

I shook my head, knocking out those thoughts as I took a look around the room around me. I was in a white bed with white sheets, to my right there was an open window and I heard birds chirping. The room had some brown cabinets in the far left corner-

MY GUITAR! I thought as I quickly scanned the room. Oh god no please tell me it’s- but I cut my thoughts off as I saw it on my left next to the bed. Thank god. I thought as I let out a sigh of relief. 

I took a good look at it, it was a lot cleaner then last time. Someone's probably cleaned it because boy does it look brand new to me!

I felt a small smile on my lips. I wonder what the time is, I thought before I glanced around for a clock.

I think all my moving was a little too much for Gray, considering I heard him groan slightly before his eyes fluttered open, taking a look around before his eyes locked with mine.

I just stared at him for a moment. He's... he's really hot.

“Just take it easy ok?” he smiled as he reached over to help me sit up better.

“I'm fine,” I replied as I got up myself, leaning back against the bed rest.

“How are your injuries?” he asked with concern in his voice.

Why does he sound concerned about me?

“I'm actually a lot better thank you,” I answered flashing him a smile.

“It wasn't me,” he admitted. “It was my friend but I'm glad you’re better.”

There was a short awkward silence, neither of us knowing what to say until we were saved by a knock on the door.

“Come in,” replied Gray looking relieved that the silence had been broken.

I looked over to the door as it opened, only to find a beautiful woman in a pink dress walking in, she had white hair, part of it tied at the front to show off her blue eyes which almost seemed to have a sparkle to them. 

“Hi Mira,” Gray greeted and she smiled at him before looking at me, setting down a tray of food next to me which I only just noticed she was carrying now.

“How are you feeling?” she asked.

“A lot better thank you,” I said smiling at her.

“Gray you should go explain things to Erza, she wants to talk to you.” noted Mira as she glanced at him.

Gray nodded, stood up and began walking to the door.

“Wait!” I called unconsciously reaching my hand out to try and grab him but he was too far to reach. 

“Yeah?” he answered turning his head back over his shoulder only to let his eyes lock with mine.

“Can you..." I started looking down, now feeling awkward and embarrassed about what I had just done. "Please stay?”