Chapter 5

~edited~
___________________

---Gray----

I let out a groan as I slowly woke up, hearing voices which seemed to be panicking. What's the problem now? I thought with a sigh as I opened my eyes, stretching out slightly before I saw Lucy pacing around the room and Erza stand still looking in deep thought.

“OMG!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!? SHES GONE!!!”

“Wait.” said Erza, “Look at the back of the paper,"

“What's going on?” I asked sleeply as I sat up from my make shift bed on the ground.

“ITS SERENA!" Lucy exclaimed as she turned to me, fear and worry filled her expression. "SHES BEEN KIDNAPPED!”

The moment the words left her mouth, my eyes instantly widened in shock and horror.

“Serena!? Wait- What!?” I yelled as I shot out of bed and began pacing round the room, running my fingers through my hair, trying to process what I had just heard. 

“Calm down Gray look at this,” Erza said handing me a piece of paper. “I woke up and she was gone. The only thing left was this note on her bed.”

You might as well forget Serena, it'll be beneficial for all of you.
Stay out of her business and forget her because she is going to die whether you like it, or not.
However if you think you can save her, just try finding us before midnight
If you can't, well, we'll make sure to invite you to her funeral.

I crushed the paper in my hands. Dammit! how could I let this happen!? I was supposed to protect her!

“Gray its okay,” spoke Erza as she placed a hand on my shoulder in an attenpt to calm me down. 

“No! Erza its not okay!” I yelled shrugging her hand off. 

“Gray I think I know where they are, so were going to head to the guild, tell the Master and then we'll get Serena, got it?”

“You know where she is!? Let's go!” I yelled grabbing her arm and running out the door pulling her along with the others following. 

I don't know where she is and I don't know who did this, but whoever they are, they're going to pay. 

 ~

---Serena---

I let out a hiss as I felt myself waking up, before I opened my eyes. Crap. I thought. It's so dark I can't see anything. I'm definitely in some sort of cell though. There's brick walls around me, my hands are chained together and I feel my power slowly draining.

Dammit! I know this feeling. My dad's used these chains on me before... They take away all a persons energy/magic power so they can barely move. Fuck. Now wh-

However my thoughts were interrupted when my cell door opened.

“Hey little Serena,” spoke a voice which just sounded so wrong. So... Evil.

“What do you want!?” I spat at him, trying to sound strong even though I barely had the energy to speak.

“Aw come on! Don't be like that! After all you dad wants to see you!”

“That bastad can go fucken die for all I care.” I hissed, my voice like posion. 

The man griited his teeth as he walked up to me witht a scowl before he took a fistful of my hair and  yanked me up to eye level.