two

Who invented sleep? Seriously, who did that? Which beautiful man or woman does Akaashi have to kiss to say thank you for such an amazing invention? Even if it does technically make no sense and overall sounds weird when you describe it - sleep is amazing and Akaashi wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

I mean, think about it logically - we lie down on a specific type of furniture, cover ourselves with a special type of stuffed cloth, we close our eyes and just lie there still, hallucinating all while our heartbeat slows down and our body basically dies down for a few hours - we then magically wake up as if nothing happened we had not just died for some time - seriously, who's invention was this?

Without further thought and like any self-disrespecting student Akaashi slapped the counter again to find his phone and glasses. It was way past midday, but Akaashi found that excusable as he stayed up during the night trying to ignore a certain someone's messages and doing only god knows what. Hopefully no one saw him doing naked yoga in a middle of the night.

"Good morning sleepy head. Finally awake?" A voice startled him and Akaashi jerked up in his bed. A pair of familiar eyes met him. "Dude. Sorry for scaring you just now"

"Kuroo, you're gonna give me a heart attack next time... you're back early" Akaashi said before yawning, he basically unhinged his jaw like some snake and let out an inhuman noise. "How was the meeting?"

"Better than we thought, actually. His parents are really supportive and so are mine, they were happy for us and wished the best. So now, Kenma and I can officially not hide it from them anymore - though my sister expected it" Kuroo said as he got up from the desk chair he was sitting in. He walked over to Akaashi and sat down on the edge of his bed, he reached out his hand and moved the hair away from Akaashi's eyes. "And what were you doing?"

"Trying to survive, ignoring the bitch, naked yoga - you know me, the usual" Akaashi chuckled. "I'm glad everything is working out for you two"

"Have you thought about your answer yet?" Kuroo suddenly asked, making Akaashi think about what the hell Kuroo was talking about - though it wasn't hard to remember. He looked into Kuroo's eyes, they were gleaming with hope and unfortunately, as always, Akaashi had to be a disappointment.

"I... have not. I'm sorry. But I will think about it, I promise!" Akaashi apologized and Kuroo simply smiled.

"It's fine. It's quite a thing to consider after all. I'll be off to the store. You want anything?" Kuroo pat Akaashi's fluffy bed hair and stood up, it was quite hard to keep looking at him, considering Akaashi was still naked from his midnight yoga session and the blanket was barely covering his private parts.

"Uhhh, chocolate milk and maybe some salt and vinegar chips" Akaashi watched the pained expression on Kuroo's face slowly change into disgust.

"How the hell can you eat those? They hurt. They hurt your mouth." Kuroo winced at the thought.

"What can I say, I like pain" Akaashi winked. "And also they are the only chips you don't steal from me"

"Touche"

Akaashi waited for a few minutes while Kuroo got ready to leave, he couldn't exactly go to his closet naked, though it wouldn't be anything Kuroo hasn't already seen. It's not like the two of them enjoyed showering together a few times before...

The moment Kuroo's tall form was out the door, Akaashi jumped up. Nothing like standing naked in a middle of the room in the middle of the day, huh. It's the freshness. The air flow. The freedom. Unfortunately, his body demanded some clothing and so Akaashi forcibly went to his closet and picked out the most usual outfit. No one would even call it an outfit, to be quite honest. Black sweatpants, black sweatshirt, and nothing else.