fourteen (slight nsfw)

tw: slight adult (+16) scenes

"i don't think you need to worry about that," akaashi said as he put two more cans of beer on the coffee table in front of them. "kuroo knows i'm not coming back today" he continued.

"yeah but i still feel like we should text him" kenma smiled, his hand reached for one of the cans, cracking it open without giving it much thought. "we could tease him a bit, you know? bet he would wanna be here right now"

"i feel like if you text him to tease him he will actually pack his shit and come here running, even in this rain" they both chuckled, knowing well how true the words were. kuroo had texted them somewhere in the middle of playing darkwood - a game kenma refused to play on stream. it was too scary for him.

kuroo just... checked in. asking them how they were and whether they got caught in the rain - it was nice of him to check up on them - though kenma felt just the tiniest bit annoyed because he just had to text him the moment akaashi was stroking his hair. 

"yeah, true... by the way, how is it living with him in the dorm?" kenma suddenly asked, his curiosity rising by the second as he saw akaashi sigh with a smile on his face.

"it's... it's something. i like it, especially nowadays. he's kind, he's nice, he makes breakfast, respects boundaries - i mean, he's a perfect roommate" akaashi said with no intentions to lie. "i think now it's a bit different since we are... dating. dating. hmm..." 

"you said 'dating' twice" kenma raised an eyebrow.

"yeah i, uhh... it's still a bit weird? when i think about it. i'm dating. i have partners. i am committed." akaashi's hand slithered towards kenma's, squeezing it just enough to show overflowing happiness.

"awh... aren't you just the cutest?" kenma suddenly said. before akaashi could retaliate kenma attacked him, pushing him down on his back. "no objections." he watched as red crept on akaashi's face, spreading evenly on his cheeks as he bit the corner of his lip.

"feisty, i like it" akaashi whispered, the tone of his voice was just deep enough to make shivers run down kenma's body. the latter gathered himself and sat back into his original position, still facing akaashi, clearly wanting to ask something. "something on your mind?"

"i heard this from kuroo..." akaashi watched as kenma shifted slightly in his seat, his fingers intertwining with each other. "did you... did you really shower together?"

"we did, yeah." akaashi immediatelly answered.

"oh..." kenma bit the corner of his lip, inhaling deeply as he turned to the taller male again. "could we... do it too?"

"why not? we need to take a shower anyway" akaashi gave him a small smirk and stood up, already ready to strip down to his underwear. "right now?"

kenma simply nodded, he stood up with his face still turned to the ground. i guess, in his mind, he didn't think akaashi would agree so quickly and so easily, so now all he could do was follow him, his face bright red.

the atmosphere in the bathroom was... thick to say the least. while akaashi turned on the shower to prepare it so it's not cold and uncomfortable when they get it, kenma just stood there, watching his every movement but it seemed like akaashi had no hesitation at all. before kenma could react, akaashi was already pulling his t-shirt above his head.

the other turned around, somehow feeling even hotter than before.

"do you... not feel embarrassed at all?" akaashi heard kenma ask, his voice more quiet than usual and shaking just slightly. as he turned around to check up on him, he saw kenma playing with his shirt, thinking whether to take it off.