2. March 2,2019 - July 17,2019

• I feel like I need to write this chapter to get over this situation and completely move on from it. Honestly this relationship broke me, but this is going to be my healing from it.
____

I don't remember when I exactly meant Cayden, but I remember the day at the center in 2018 and he seemed pretty cool I didn't think he would be the person I "dated" or even like.

The first date that we had we went to the movies and it was pretty good we cuddled the whole time, it was good vibes going on. Close to the end of the movie ( I think ) I decided to ask him and and I did. After that we were going out . The first 4 months was alright but it had a down in it. I didn't like this girl and I didn't want him him having around her. He said he would stop and guess what I thought her did stop. Then come to find out he hadn't. Asia texted me and told me they where hanging out.

So I texted the girl I don't want him around ( I forgot to say it's two girls ) and she was like "and if I am what you gone do about it" and I was basically ready to fight her. Me and her had a change of words . Then I texted him and ask him about it and he TRIED to lie I mean like boy I - . Eventually he said he was talking to her and hugging her and shit like that and he said head sorry about it and that he would stop taking to her. I believe him.

Few weeks passed and I decided to go look in his Snapchat and BOOM the bitch was there. I screenshot it and send it to him and I was you lied you lie to much and ima leave you and shit like that. I didn't leave....

____

After June EVERYTHING went down hill. I found out more stuff he was holding gals hand and Gigi g her mad being around her. And was still lying to me crying to me. Saying sorry he won't do it again. Boom we broke up, but we were still talking trying to figure shit out.

We got into a big argument about it and he was like " I'm trying of both of y'all happy" and I'm like "that doesn't make sense I asked you to stop talking to her." We we're both crying and shit once I broke it off. We tried making it work but after that I didn't trust him him. And we ended.

July 17th, 2019 is when I cut my hair and I was kind of getting better. And I bought shit for this dude for his birthday in September bc we were kinda still trying to be friends but I retired the stuff lol.

Moral of the story: don't stay with somebody that will lie about little things and then it blows up over time. I really don't remember it clearly but I know that we had a bad argument and it resulted into me being single for the longest then meeting this dude in October ( but that's another story to tell. )

 It took me form July 17,2019- August's 24,2019 to be kinda over it and realizing my self worth

It took me form July 17,2019- August's 24,2019 to be kinda over it and realizing my self worth. It's now April 26,2020 and I'm still not how I used to be with trusting people and not assuming . It felt good to write this and now it's finally off my chest.