One step foward, one step back

We are in front of St. Thomas Hospital Mortuary, where Nurse Helen McRoy's body was taken. So far, the real reason for the nurse's death is unknown and neither if is the death related to the ongoing investigation. More information on BBC News.

Harry

"I do not believe that! And you couldn't do anything?!" The red-haired prince screamed at the top of his lungs, irritated by the end of the investigation line.

"Harry, that's enough! Please, Please, Mr. Crawford, continue." The queen spoke calmly, with a veiled scolding, to her grandson before turning to the police chief, who seemed to be in a cold sweat at having to bring sad news to the Queen of England.

The idea at the beginning was to save the queen from worries about the investigation, leaving the job to her general secretary, as has always been done, but she refused, saying it was a family matter and that she would like to know everything.

So they all met, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry, together with the police chief, Mr Crawford, in the meeting room of the Buckingham Palace.

"Thank you, Your Majesty. As I was saying, when we arrived at the apartment, she was already dead, we couldn't save her anymore. The point was, from then on, to take her on an investigation into the cause of death."

"Which is?"

"Poisoning."

Deadly silence prevailed in the room. And who took over the conversation, was Prince William.

"And would you know, what kind of poison?"

"Not yet. If we did not see the remains of a contamination in the bloodstream, it would have gone blank, as it is very light."

"Well, what's the next step?" the queen asks.

"They have someone to arrest."

"Harry!"

"But, is it the truth?! There is only one person in this world who would want to kill her, so let's go after that person." Before she hurts her.

"The boy is not wrong." Prince Philip spoke, suffering a reprimand from his wife's gaze.

"If I may, Your Majesty. I think we should keep an eye on the person who did this, so we will go after the source, where the poison was provided. In the meantime, we will go after the couple who were given the princess. After all, without evidence we cannot frame her."

"Unbelievable." Prince Harry murmured.

"What about where the nurse was last seen?" asked Prince William, the voice of reason.

"The place is in an area without cameras and the places nearby, no person of suspicious behavior appears. I admit, whoever did this, knows very well what they are doing."

"That's because she is desperate, she knows that we are close to the truth. In that step, she can run away and we will never see our sister again!" exclaimed the redhead.

"But I assure you, Your Royal Highness, that this will not happen!"

With faith in God, I hope not.

Kara

Kara looked out of the Stephen's living room window. The sun was strong and illuminated every corner, each window reflected the light back with the same intensity. It was a beautiful day to feel good, but this was one of the last feelings felt by the young woman.

It has been three days since her mother sent her to stay at Lauren's house, saying she needed time alone to reorganize. What the young woman already thought she was helping her mother to do. She knew how hard her father's loss to Sophie was, but despite the peace made, conversations exchanged, something tied up with a complete understanding of the situation.