The Princess is Dead

It was six in the morning when labor began. After an hour the birth of the royal twins was confirmed. A boy and a girl. The kingdom was in an uproar. Now the next wait would be about the choice of names, and bets were already being made.

In the meantime, Princess Diana was being taken to the bedroom, where she would spend her time recuperating. The babies, however much they demanded to be with them, were better chosen to be taken to the nursery. Of course the children were being watched and very well cared for, but nothing bad has happened to a royal baby, so the security was not rigid. They did not notice the baby being swapped by a paid nurse, to another couple, who had lost a baby the same day, that dead baby being put in the princess's place.  

Hours passed and when Diana asked to feed her children, she was notified of the tragedy that struck her, only one baby had survived and the other had few minutes after the birth, died. Far away, a couple and their baby were arriving at their home in Oxford, barely becoming interested in the suffering of the other family

The next day, the news was given, the newborn princess died and her brother was the only one alive and well. The joy that had once spread to the people was over in the blink of an eye. Three days of national mourning was decreed by the early death of the princess, Diana tried to forget the pain that is the loss of a child, taking care of the youngest, who after three days of mourning was named Prince Harry.  

Over the years, on the same day that the youngest of the royal family celebrated his birthday, he made a point of bringing white roses to his sister's grave. Westminster Abbey bells played five times within five seconds and people carried flowers in front of Buckingham and Kensington Palace.  

This pain was heightened with the death of Princess Diana. No one could imagine the pain of the princes in losing their mother and the lack they felt for a sister they never knew. How unjust was destiny for this family. But everything that goes around comes around and one day sooner or later the truth would come out. Truth that would shock a nation.

I changed the main factor of the story, because more ahead we will see why.