Happy birthday, Kara

Kara

Kara was treated on the bed of a hospital by a nurse, for little was the wounds inflicted on her. But in spite of the burning of the wound, nothing could take away her mind from the reaction her body had upon receiving the touch of Prince Harry's hand.

It was as if her body recognized him as part of herself, it was recognition. Whatever it was, it should be forgotten. At the end of the care under the wounds in her hand and arm, the nurse released her, taking her to the hospital entrance, where the blonde would wait for the friend who ended up suffering more than the young Sullivan, as bodies under bodies fell on her. In the middle of the reception, the connected TV showed the accident occurred in the march to celebrate the birthday of Prince Harry. What memory and experience the girl would take. But in the end it would have been worth it, after all it is not every day that the youngest of the children of Princess Diana approached her.

Her attention was diverted by the approximation of the familiar brown hair. With a type on her left arm, young Stephen came frowning and utterly discouraged by the direction the journey had taken.

"I do not even need to ask how you are, your expression indicates irritation." Kara said, with a warm smile on her face.

"Well, it's not every day that we leave Oxford and plan to see royalty, instead of going straight to the ground." Lauren said, sulking.

"At least we saw Prince Harry."

"You saw the prince, while I saw my face being pressed against someone else's butt, at least it was a woman."

The young Sullivan laughed out loud, attracting glances from those in and out of the hospital, but the smile was so sincere and fun that it infected those same patients and even her friend Lauren.

"Well, for this trip is not to be missed, let's go to a flower shop near here and leave the flowers at Buckingham Palace." Kara said, still with a smile on her face.

But before they took a step, Lauren's cell phone began to play The Beatles' recognizable song, Hey Jude, indicating it was the girl's mother. Like many citizens of England, Carol was fascinated by royalty, so she would not fail to see the events on television and today was one of those days. As she knew of her daughter's trip to London, she might have seen the accident and either recognized her on the TV screen or got worried and called. But it was important to say, that Carol was not to call without reason.

"Hi, Mom, look, what happened in the march today, I ..."

And through Kara's ocean-blue eyes, the light facial expression on Lauren's face changed drastically to concern. The light brown eyes started toward her friend. Kara did not know what the problem was, but by Lauren's reaction and her glance, young Sullivan knew it was her family.

Harry

He did not know what to say or think, but he knew his family would later ask for explanations. But how could he explain the inexplicable? He, Harry, was known for always getting involved with the public, but today was a particularly important day and so he was known for his vague but polished countenance. So nothing could explain his genuine moves toward the public that fell during the march.

Well, his body just felt the urge to catch someone there in the crowd and maybe he had found that someone. Ocean blue eyes, simple delicacy and innocence, fluttering blond hair. For a moment, he almost whispered the word, which for a long time he did not say, except on special occasions. Mom.

For him it was as if Diana, his mother, were there in front of him, but as if in a mirage disappeared and only a young woman appeared who resembled her. His hand touched her soft hands for an instant, and in an instant it was as if he felt at ease there, at home, in safety. The same feeling as the closest members of his family passed. It was usually what she passed on to her son Harry.