~ THREE ~

Comenzar desde el principio

Once on his floor, he greeted the bodyguard his mother hired for him with a lazy nod before unlocked and stepping inside the apartment. He was met with silence, which was much appreciated. 

The silence gave him a chance to think about what to do tomorrow. His curiosity about the Interhigh and Karasuno's team peaked the more he thought about it. Seated on the large U shaped couch in the living room, Min-Jun thought long and hard, trying to come up with a plan to miss school since the Interhigh was during school hours. 

He was brought out of his thoughts at the sound of rain hitting the windows. Turning his head to gaze outside, Min-Jun smiled at the downpour. 

'Perfect...' 

- - - 

"That's alright Seong-san! Next time remember to bring an umbrella with you home. Please rest up and drink something warm! Please get better soon!" Min-Jun felt bad for lying to Tebukiri-sensei, but he had to go watch Interhigh. 

"Thank *cough*, thank you sensei," Ending the call, Min-Jun shoved his phone into his pocket.  He mentally thanked Cho for all the acting lessons before standing up off the couch he had fallen asleep on the other night. Rushing upstairs (yes, his apartment has two levels), Min-Jun practically threw his closet door open, startling the goldfish in the tank on his desk. 

He searched through all the clothes hanging, wanting to choose something...no flashy so that at the Sendai he doesn't get recognized. If that happens, it'll be a huge bother and he won't be able to watch the rest of the game. 

In the end, he decided on a turtleneck sweater and jeans, both articles of clothing being black. The weather was a bit chilly, and the cold was one thing Min-Jun especially disliked. Once he was dressed he grabbed his phone & airpods (cause he rich af), wallet, and keys before heading over to the fish tank on his desk. Bending down he gently kissed the top of the tank before shaking a bit of food inside. 

"Keep an eye on the house, Wolf." The reason why he named his goldfish Wolf, only God knows. 

At the front door, he called for a taxi while slipping on some expensive dress shoes he was gifted after a particularly successful photoshoot. Grabbing the trench coat he bought at the airport because it looked nice in the display he slipped it on, placing his belongings in the pockets. On the wall beside the front door is a small section dedicated to sunglasses, a black mask and matching hat. His cover from the paparazzi. 

On his way out he nodded to the guards and receptionist like always, wanting to be polite since he was pretty much representing his mother and the business as her heir. The taxi was already parked at the front, the driver waiting at the door to open it for whoever it was he was picking up. Usually, the driver never does this, but after seeing the rich building he was called to, he decided to suck up for a good tip. 

"Good morning! You're Seong-sama, yes?" Min-Jun nodded, reaching out for the door handle. "L-Let me get that for you!" The driver quickly opened the door, chuckling nervously.