|2|

You and Lev were cuddling on his couch while you guys were waiting for his mom to finish making dinner. His mother called you earlier this morning and invited you over today for dinner-of course you said yes, which made his mom really happy.

Lev was behind you on his side while you were in front of him, resting your body onto him with his arms wrapped around you. You lazily watched as Lev kept flipping through the channels for a solid minute before giving up and settling on some volleyball match.

'of course he puts on a volleyball channel' you chuckled at the thought, causing Lev to look down at you in confusing.

"What's so funny?"

"oh nothing important baby" you laughed, as Lev pulled a weird face and then shrugged his shoulders not bothering to ask more making you frown.

Weirdly enough this bothered you, normally he would always reply back to everything you said-you were a bit worried about Lev. Today he's been uncharacteristically quiet for someone who usually has a never ending source of energy.

The conversation was very one-sided today, and you were determined to figure out what was wrong with the tall boy.

"Hey Lev," you said breaking the silence between you two, Lev hummed back in response. You turned your body so that you were now facing him, grabbing his face gently and turning it so your eyes met.

"Lev, is everything alright today?" this time your tone was soft and gentle, which Lev picked up on, showing him your concern.

Lev only tightened his grip on your waist as a response pulling your body closer to his. You said nothing, seeing as you wouldn't push the subject anymore and took one hand and began running your fingers through his hair while the other intertwining with his own.

You both stayed like this for a while until you feel him slightly begin to shake, as a quiet sob racks throughout his body. You only hug him tighter-now you were very very worried about your boyfriend. A million scenarios of what could be wrong raced within your head.

"[N-name]?"

"Yes my love" apparently your words only made him hold you tighter as his sniffles became louder-secretly alerting the parent.

"D-don't.. leave me please.." lev whispered very quietly into your ear. You froze-confused as to why the boy in front of you would ever think of such things. You loved him so much, and to hear those words made your heart drop as tears began to form in your own eyes.

"Oh Lev! w-why would you ever think of such a thing!?" you said looking up in adoration. "Lev, I don't ever plan on leaving you! I love you too much to ever do so! I don't think i'd even be able to function without you!" at this point you were crying too, both of you clinging onto another tightly afraid that if they were to let go they'd disappear.

Lev sniffled, "I'm sorry" he said wiping your tears and then his own, a smile growing onto his face, " I don't know what i was thinking, I don't ever want to lose you [Name]."

"..and you won't Lev, I promise"

He loosened his grip around you, this time he brought his hand up to your face slowly caressing your cheek. His eyes held nothing but love. Pure, never-ending love.

He went down for a kiss, placing both of his hands softly onto your face. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but you felt the amount of love radiating off of him as he went back down to place multiple kisses all over your face.

You guys didn't say anything more and you knew you didn't need too. The actions between you both were enough to let each other know how much you truly loved the other.

bonus:

Levs mother and sister stood quietly on the side of the entrance to the living room, both of their heads peaking out as they watched everything unfold.

Smiles etched their faces as they both thought about how lucky their Lyovochka was to have someone as magnificent as you in his life.

___

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: 𝐦𝐞!