Chapter 12 - Attack

Start from the beginning

'Wen Qing..' I whined a little.. 'How are you.. ohh.... I missed you a lot I want to talk to you but now I want to see them..' She sighed..

'Everyone is fine Wei Ying..' I smiled when I know everyone is fine.. 'That's good.. A Cheng he was hurts so bad..' I asked..

'Nothing to worry .. He is healing.. Don't worry his golden core is strong..' I smiled at her.. I want to see my Lan Zhan he was hurted because of me.. Why he is not here..

'Wangji was with you but he left your room just now.. I will..' Before she completes I get up from the bed and wear my robe.. Both yanli shijie and Wen Qing stopped me.. 'Ahh.. I'm so strong and I'm perfectly fine.. I want to see father and mother..' Wen Qing sighed and we both went to the chamber..

'A Ying..' I saw mother who is sitting on the bed.. 'Mother..' I ran towards her and hugged her.. I want to cry but I don't want to because she will cry too.. 'Are you alright.. I saw you and father were hurt so bad.. I'm sorry I should have cone earlier..' I feel a soft squeeze on my shoulder.. 'Father..' He caressed my hair and so beside me on the bed..

'We are fine A Ying.. Thank you for saving us...' I pouts at him.. 'Why are you thanking me.. I'm your son..' They both smiled and hugged me.. Yanli shijie joined on our hug...

'When will he wake up..' I saw jiang Cheng on the bed.. 'I miss him.. A Cheng wake up quick I'm so bored without your scoldings..' Shijie and Wen Qing chuckled at me..

'I will inform you when he wake up.. Lan Xichen was with him.. He used his spiritual energy to heal A cheng.. ' Shijie said.. I smiled and nodded my head and looked at Wen Qing.. 'If you want to know about your wangji he is opposite to your room.. and..' Without waiting I ran out of the room.. I relaxed myself before I knock the door..

I raised my hand and knocked the door twice waiting for the answer.. And the door opened I saw lan zhan who is looking at me with wide eyes... 'When did you wake up.. you have to take rest.. Why are y..' I hugged him so tight.. I feel his arms wrapped around my waist..

'Are you alright.. I was scared when he hurt you..' I tilt my head and looked at him...

Wangji pov

If it's to protect you I will die many times Wei ying.. 'Im fine just a little cut..' He breaks the hug and closed the door... He holds my hand and lead me to the bed.. I sit on the bed while he stood before me.. 'I won't believe it until I saw.. Take off your robe..' My eyes widened..

'W-what..' He chuckled at me.. 'What.. I want to see if you are fine.. come on..' I stopped him... 'Ah.. Lan Zhan..' He pouts at me it's really difficult to say no... 'I'm fine A Ying.. Trust me.. it's just a little cut..'

'Promise..' I smiled and nodded my head.. He sit beside me holds my hands with his...'Thank you..' I intertwined our fingers..

'I won't let you hurt Wei Ying..' He smiled a little.. 'Lan Zhan I killed Wen Chao and I know Wen Ruohan won't leave Yunmeng.. I don't want him to hurt my family again because of me..' I know.. He lowered his head..

'I know what you are thinking but I won't let you go alone Wei..' I tilt his chin.. 'They are my family too Wei Ying.. You are not alone.. Everyone is here for you.. For Yunmeng.. This time we will defeat the evil together..' He chuckled and hugged me.. I kissed him on his head and stroked his soft hair..

We have to finish him soon.. 'He only wants me Lan Zhan.. It's really dangerous if you all..'

'You are mine..' He tilt his chin and looked at me.. 'I won't let you alone to fight with him..' He pouts at me.. 'Gege already prepared everything we are leaving soon..'