VI. THE BENEFACTOR

Start from the beginning

    "I don't understand either." Scott commented.
    Quinn ran a hand over her face before looking at Stiles, "Maybe you should just shut up. Scott, you tell him." Quinn stood up and crossed her arms, letting the boys clean up their own mess for once.

    "Tell me what?" Liam asked angrily and confused.
    "Liam..." Scott began, "What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." He said.

    "Unless it kills you." Quinn flinched at Stiles' words. She was all too familiar with how the bite could go horribly wrong. Scott and Quinn glared at Stiles.
    "Shouldn't have said that." Stiles muttered.
    "What?" The tied up boy whispers quietly and bows his head, breathing heavily.
    "Oh my god.. is he crying?" Quinn asked quickly. "Do something!" She whisper-yelled to her cousin as Scott knelt to Liam's eye level.
    "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be alright.." Scott reassured. Liam let out a small sob but Quinn's mouth changed in an 'o' shape as she took a step back. She used this trick all the time when she was younger and it worked all the time on her parents. And now Stiles and Scott were being fooled.

    "You're not going to die." Scott continued.
    Stiles crouched next to Scott, "Probably not."
    Scott turned his head and glares at his best friend, "Stop it."
    "Okay, possibly not."
    Quinn rolled her eyes before taking a step forward and harshly hitting Stiles over the head. "Just untie him, you idiots.." Quinn motioned her hand to Liam.

    Quickly the two boys untied Liam's hands.
    "Liam, are you okay?" Scott asked but Liam didn't answer. He quietly stood up from the chair.
    "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry." Stiles apologized but Liam stayed quiet. He turned around and suddenly he grabbed the chair, breaking it over Scott and Stiles. The two boys fell to the ground.

    "Liam, what the hell is your.." Stiles grunted as Liam punched him right in the face. Quinn watched from the side line, trying to hide the grin that was creeping on her face. Liam turned to her, expecting her to try and stop him.
    "Well, what are you waiting for? Get outta here!" Quinn nodded her head to the door. Liam smiled appreciatively before rushing out of the door.
    A second later Scott and Stiles rushed after him.

    Quinn cringed as she heard tumbling coming from downstairs and she stepped out into the hallway, seeing Scott and Stiles lying on the bottom of the stairs with Liam nowhere in sight.
    "Aunt Mel is gonna be so pissed.." She taunted as she looked at the pictures that had fallen from the wall, "Anyway, since Stiles' plan sucked too, I'm going to go to sleep." She said as she walked back up the stairs and to the guest-room.

▢▢▢

    "Why do we have to go here?" Quinn whined as Peter and her walk into Derek's loft.
    "Stop whining and hurry up." The man said as he rolled his eyes.

    It was the next morning and since Quinn didn't have to work today, it seemed like a good idea to go bother Peter. But now he was dragging her to Derek's loft for whatever reason and she wasn't having it.
    Peter slid the door to the loft open and frowned as the security light was blinking. Quinn and Peter glanced at each other before jogging over to the box and deactivating the alarm.

    "Derek, you here?" Peter called out.
    "Peter, none of the lights are on and you think someone is home?" She asked sarcastically but was cut of by a whoosh as an axe flew into Peter chest. Quinn gasped, looking at the person who threw it. She had a sneaking suspicion this was the same guy who had killed the wendigo on the roof of the hospital. She remembered how Scott had described him. His entire face was hairless and his skin was too pale. But the creepiest thing was that he had no mouth. It wasn't sewn or glued shut. There just wasn't a mouth.