𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍!

______________________

❝𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵!❞

______________________

ヅ ✦

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, Finn, sat on a countertop in the trailer on set for stranger things with a cowboy hat on. On livestream. Random as fuck.

You, Millie and Lilia were laughing so hard your stomachs hurt, as Millie filmed a clip of him to put on her story. You wiped a tear from your cheek that you had shed from laughing too hard, and clicked on Finns livestream on your phone. He was pretending to be in a trance, his straightened out hair bouncing as he bopped his head.

" Finn! Finn!" Everyone kept saying to try and snap him out of it but to no avail.

" fFinn!" You said, trying to get his attention, but still, no Finn.

You walked closer to him, huffing, and leaned in to kiss him passionately on the lips, his eyes widening and his gaze finally taken away from his phone and to your eyes.

Millie and Lilia and a few other surrounding people cheered and some even went "ooooo" in shock from how quickly things had escalated.

" Y/N im live! Everyone saw that!" He said, but rested his hand on your waist to show that he liked the kiss.

" Well then pay attention next time! And screw then-" You said, leaning in for another kiss.

" Just end the godamn live and get a room!" Joe said, snatching the phone from Finn. He didn't seem to care though, too emersed in kissing you as he pulled you closer to him by your waist and you stood in between his legs, your foreheads knocking.

" Ew get a room guys." Lilia said, being the last one to leave.

Finn and you giggled, knowing how much everything was going to blow up on the live. But you didn't care. You were kissing Finn freaking Wolfhard.

ヅ ✦

𝐀/𝐍:

lmao this is trash bye.