𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍!

_______________________________________

❝𝐇𝐈 𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴!❞

_______________________________________

ヅ  ✦

"𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒!"

Finn💩-  do you wanna come and hang with me and Nick we gonna do a live stream and play some gta

Quinc 💩-  sure but I have to bring my cousin bc I supposed to be babysitting her even tho she's like 15 wtf

Finn💩-  why didn't you tell me about her before we r legit the same age?? Anyways c you in 10 mins

Quinc💩- cya bro
Read at 18:16 

"𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒!"

❝𝐘/𝐍, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐎!❞

 Quincy shouted upstairs.

Y/N groaned before grabbing her converse, discarded on the guest bedroom floor. On way out of the room, she quickly grabbed her phone and jacket before running downstairs to catch up with Quincy who had already started the car. The cold air clouded in front of her face as she breathed out, the chill brushing at her bare arms. She cursed herself for wearing only a white T-shirt and jeans. The car sped down the driveway, the tyres crunching and Y/N happy that Quincy had put the heating on in the car.

"So who are you friends?" Y/N asked, whilst tugging on a Nike jacket without zipping it up, settling that it looked better unzipped.

"Uh Nick he's like 20, his brother Finn who's like 15 andddd Josh, he's 20. But Finn is like quite a well known actor so don't share your location or anything, just be smart yano?" He said.

Y/N was a little intimidated. Some famous, rich actor friend who's super famous? She was about to get absolutely flattened.

"What's his last name?" Y/N asked.

"Wolfhard."

Oh. Well he can't be that famous if Y/N has never heard of it before. Interrupting her thoughts, the car stopped outside a fairly large house, large driveway.

The car stopped, and the two jumped out. They walked up the door, Y/N about to knock but Quincy interrupted by just opening it and bustling inside.
The house was warm and cozy, and a smell of burnt marshmallows wafted in the air. Y/N kicked off her shoes, before following Quincy upstairs. She felt a little intrusive. What she presumed to be Finns loft bedroom, Quincy burst in dragging you along. There were 3 boys sat on chairs surrounding a large tv with controllers discarded around the many wires and video game discs. There was a large bed, below the sloping ceiling, the green sheets a little messy and overall just a messy room, but smaller than she was expecting. The boys turned to look and greet Quincy but who she presumed was Finn, stopped to look at her. He had a mop of dark curls, freckles speckling his pink cheeks and soft eyes, a Beatles t shirt hanging from his slim and tall frame. He smiled at Y/N, patting the space next to him on the bed. She sat down.