𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒!

______________

❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞
______________

  ヅ ✦

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄, sinking into the black silhouettes that etched across the sky.  It was another insomniac night for Miles, laying in bed and pulling at his raven curls. He was bored out of his mind, he couldn't concentrate to read and the TV had nothing on at 12am. His eyes wandered to his window, the glass moist from the howling wind. A small pebble collided with the glass, the thud making Miles jump. He leapt from his blankets and tugged at the sleeves of his grey knitted sweater. You could see his pale skin through the holes in the loose knits.

He padded his feet against the floorboards and cautiously slid open the window. He was scared it was a trick. His dark pupils expanded at the sight of what seemed to be an angel in contrast to the dark estate of his.

A girl, the girl, was standing below his window in a plaid pyjamas bottoms and a Snow White knitted sweater. Hers was a lot more neatly knitted than Miles'. Her hair hung in caramel curls below her shoulders (or whatever hair you have) like curls of toffee. She smiled up at Miles.

"Can you climb up okay?" Miles asked.

She nodded. Within seconds she was in Miles bedroom, sliding down the window. Miles sat back down onto his bed, Y/N following.

"What are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy you're here, I love you." Miles realised what he had said. He threw his hand across his mouth, shocked at himself that he had just said that.

Y/N turned to Miles, the bed squeaking at little, a cupping his face with her hands.

"I love you too."

Miles leant forward and planted his lips onto hers, leaving a taste of smoke on her tongue. After a couple seconds of kissing, Y/N pulled away. Lighting thundered across the sky making Miles jump.

The two lay on Miles bed, tangled in blankets. Miles arms were around Y/N's waist and his chin rested on top of her head. Y/N nuzzled into the crook of his neck, breathing the soft scent of him. Y/N tilted her head up to face Miles. His soft lips met hers once more, their tongues brushing. Miles gripped her waist tighter as Y/N's tongue met his.

The night was a montage of them playing with each other's hair, making out and cuddling.
•••

Y/N awoke, tangled in Miles' arms, with blankets piled on top of her. Miles was still asleep, his long dark lashes and raven curls contrasting with the white sheets. Y/N ran the pad of her thumb across his bottom lip. She planted a soft kiss on the hickies left on his neck. His eyelids fluttered open.

"Morning." He said in a raspy voice.

"Hey babe."

Miles smiled at his nickname. He nuzzled into Y/N's neck, whilst kissing it.

"Stopppp you've already left like a million marks." Y/N protested, but nevertheless he kept on softly kissing her neck.

ヅ ✦