𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄!

________________
❝𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄?❞
________________

  ヅ ✦

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 𝙏𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙆𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙔𝙈, strewn with tinsel and a large, hand crafted sign, glittering the letters "snowball". The large disco ball had emerged and glittering around the room, music floating in the air.

Every step you take I'll be watching you...

Mike was sat glumly in a foldout chair, whilst his friends had gone off to find someone to dance with. Of course, he already had someone to dance with, but he was starting to worry that she wouldn't turn up. His gaze drifted to his feet, but shit straight back up when he heard the gym doors open.

The girl. She was standing there, looking around the brightly decorated place. She was wearing a teal coloured dress, with a mauve ribbon at the waist and mauve polka dots. (Elevens dress from the snowball basically) Her hair was falling down her shoulders in light curls, a small piece clipped back. She wore light make-up, a lilac pigment dusted on to her eyelids, a clear gloss and peachy blush. She smiled when she saw Mike. And of course blushed.

Mike just stood there, jaw hanging open, in awe of how pretty she was. Coming to his senses, he slowly walked to y/n, smiling like an idiot. In this moment under the many lights, Y/N took this opportunity to study his face. His peachy cheeks speckled with freckles, soft, brown eyes, pink and soft lips. His hair was glossy, hanging around his ears and it was starting to curl at the ends.

"Do you wanna dance?" Mike asked.

"I don't know how.."

"Me neither, do you wanna figure it out?"

Y/N nodded sweetly, taking Mikes hand and making their way to the dance floor. Mike took her hands and placed them on his shoulders, then proceeded to place his around her waist. Blushing and smiling engulfed them, the feeling of touching each other making them feel mushy inside. They swayed to the music, dancing together.

Baby baby pleaseeeee

Mike leant down to Y/N's lips, pressing his soft pink ones against hers. They sunk into the kiss, pulling away and smiling. Y/N rested her forehead on his shoulder, grinning. Things didn't seem as hopeless for Mike Wheeler after all. They music danced around the students, the students dancing the night away with it.

ヅ ✦ 

I know this is fairly short but I wanted to do another part to the previous one. Imma do a few more Finn ones but tell me if you prefer a certain character. <3