9.

4 months later

Kate p.o.v

It's been 4 months since everyone found out I was pregnant. I have a little bump. With each day Leo and I are getting closer, which is great. Leo's parents are okay with the fact that they are gonna be grandparents, but mine are not so much. Today we are gonna find out the gender of the baby. I'm so excited.

I put on one of my maternity dresses and went out where Leo was waiting for me. Our parents insist that they go to every appointment, but Leo and I decided to go alone today since is a special appointment. 

"Hey," I said to Leo when I got in the car.

"Hey, are you ready for today?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm so excited."

"Same"

Soon we came to the doctor's office. We waited for a while before we got called in.

"Hello," my doctor said with a smile "I see grandparents won't be joining us today"

"We decide that for this special moment we will come alone," Leo said while I lied down and pulled my shirt up.

The doctor put a cold gel on my bump and looked for our baby.

"Are you excited to find out the gender?" 

"Yes," Leo and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Well, it's a girl. These are her heartbeats" the doctor said.

I looked at Leo and started crying. He was also crying.

"We are gonna have a little girl Kate," Leo said while looking at me.

"Yes"

I was never happier. 

***

Kate p.o.v

Leo and I were in his living room. His parents left to have dinner with some friends. We were just chilling and talking about baby names. 

„I like Sophie," Leo said.

„That's cute but I don't know"

We were quiet for a moment when suddenly Leo asked me a random question.

"Do you even remember what we fought about?"

"Honestly no. I just didn't like you I guess" I said.

"Yeah, I guess I didn't like you either. but I misjudged you" he said and I smiled.

"I misjudged you too"

I looked at my watch.

"I have to go, it's late," I said.

I tried to stand up but it was hard due to my bump. Leo helped me and suddenly we were face to face. I looked at his eyes then his lips and repeated that a few times. Soon I snapped out of it.

"So, I... um, better uhh go, "I said, took my stuff, and left.

What just happened?

Leo p.o.v 

Kate left and I sat down on my couch. What just happened? Am I what I think I am? Am I in love with Kate?