End Note

Shazam! - Earth's Mightiest Mortal has been my most read book to date, which is no doubt due to the Warner Bros. movie that was released around the same time. The premise of the book was created much before the movie came out, and even though it was much different than the movie I have received great feedback about this book.
It took me longer than I would've liked to finish writing and releasing the book, since I got focused on a bunch of other projects I was working on. I only write about stuff that I'm inspired to write about, and so this book went neglected for some time, despite its popularity. I'm glad I could finally finish up the book and share it with everyone.
This book is my only DC book in which I am not including an End Credits Scene at the end. Due to how long it took me to finish the book and the state of the universe I'm writing this book in, I'm not confident enough to ensure a sequel. I may consider it if there is a sequel to the Shazam! movie at any point and I get requests to continue the journey of my version of Billy. For now, though, that's a wrap on Billy's story.
With that, I thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed the book. My Star Wars book will also be finishing up on May 4th, so stay on the lookout for that in addition to anything else you want to check out on my page.

- Josh