👀-Death glares-👀

Izuku pov:

What a surprise. Just out of my luck I locked my eyes on the greenette haired girl with a sigh of annoyance, I clench onto Katsuki's shirt while sitting on his lap with eyes that explained everything to him.

"Your staying away from her at all costs."

He exclaimed along with a chuckle.

"You better be too Kacchan."

He ruffled his tender pale hand through my emerald green hair as I blush softly and lean against his warm chest that was exposed by his collar from his shirt he never bothered to button up. Akiko was already on the move as she skipped her way with her hands behind her back, looking innocent as hell but it didnt fool Bakugo or my eyes.

We both knew that inside she was a greedy little bitch with an outrageous temper. I scoff and look away while she approached us with a slight grin.

I sarcastically smile back, lifting my head above Kacchan's chest and shuffling closer to his pale face along with a peck on his rose lips.
Annoying and teasing others were never my cup of tea to do, but for Akiko, it was different.

I felt like being a slight villain for my actions but I couldnt help and chuckle to these thoughts, Akiko could rot in hell for all I cared, Im not the soft boy towards her because of her stinking attitude towards me, Kacchan's Boyfriend.

Nobody pov:

A snicker came from Bakugo as he gently kisses Deku on the neck receiving giggles of satisfaction from the small boy.

Kiri: "You guys make me sick! Infront of my food, seriously?" Kirishima jokingly whined.

Deku chuckled softly while patting Kirishima on his shoulder, however that didn't stop Kacchan. He proceeded to go even deeper by biting Deku's skin leaving a small mark while grasping on his ass.

"Kacchan..n-not now.."

Deku slurred his words since he couldn't help but enjoy it. Quiet moans of pleasure traveled through Kacchan's ear which made hin smirk and let go of the small boy. Of course, something had to ruin Deku's and Bakugo's little romance.

Akiko was on the edge of Deku's table, slouching as she grins from only being a meter away from her beloved Katsuki, reaching out her hand, she fiddled Bakugo's ash blonde hair, twirling it into spirals until a harsh slap occured to her hand.

She backs away to see Deku with his arms wrapped around Kacchan's neck with his eyes glowing neon green showing that he was preparing to use one for all, of course the girl didnt know that since it was a secret between Toshinori, Izuku and Katsuki.

"Not so confident like the usual, hm Akiko?" 🧡

Katsuki asked sarcastically with a small grin  appearing on a his face. He clutched onto Deku who was still on his lap, continuing to smother his cheeks with kisses.

Deku enjoyed his Kacchan giving him all the affection he wanted, what only made him enjoy it even more was right infront of him, the small pruny girl full with rage to extent that she was turning the same colour as Todoroki's hot side of his hair.

The tension got high to the limit where the other Class 1-B and 1-A students got quite uncomfortable to see both of their classmates staring at each with skulls in both eyes and a groan escaping from their lips. (Hearts resemble as who is talking)

"Hey Akiko." 🧡-Bakugo

"Yes Kacchan..?" 💝-Akiko

Replied Akiko, her eyes widened with glee as she heard her 'beloved one' calling her name.

"Kacchan? Who the fuck said you could call him Kaccha-" 💚-Deku

Once again, Katsuki silenced Deku with a finger on his lips while plopping Deku down on his chair. Izuku thought the worst to happen. Did Kacchan fall for her already? Is he gonna leave him? These thoughts fought over Deku's positive section of his mind. The tension froze as he saw Kacchan with his hands on Akiko's boney shoulder with a smile occuring on her face. Suddenly she was on the floor again as usual but with a slight burn mark on her shoulder revealing her pale skin.

"Go ask someone else to interview about you bitch." 🧡

Everybody in the class was shocked but mostly giggled behind her backs. Akiko felt humiliated as she placed her hands on her mark with tears in her eyes, kneeling on the ground she clutched Bakugo's trousers screaming with pain in her voice.

"Kacchan..! Why..Why do you have to be taken and away from me huh..?! I just wanted you to be mine...!" 💝

The only sound Kacchan could make was a 'tch' before movimg away from her and onto his seat lifting Izuku up.
He glanced to see Deku with his eyes widened, but it wasnt out of happiness. It was guilt again. Deku never wanted to give death glares to anyone anymore. He didnt feel like a hero at all.