🧡~*Satisfied*~💚

(Credits to my cousinnn for the drawing of bkdk at the top- ig: zx_nna_.vu)
I woke up to feeling dizzy, I stretched until I hit something..or someone. I look up to find Kacchan beside me who was sleeping sidewards peacefully. I try refresh my memory but nothing came back, I think about how he was so close and snuggled he looked next to me. I sit on the bed and examine him. He was flawless, not a single bad feature about his appearance. I look over to the clock beside my drawer to find it was 1:00pm. I have slept for around 2 hours? I lean back to find myself in a position on Kacchan's chest. He sat  upwards as I hit my on his legs but it wasn't painful. He stared at me with a grin and leaned back on the bed with his arms behind his head in a relaxing position. Has he slept with me without me even knowing? I jump to that thought and shook my head speedily, Kacchan looked at me confused and grabbed my shoulders stopping me from getting any dizzier.

Bakugo: "hey hey hey, whats wrong you weirdo?"
I would shake my head uncontrollably and fall back onto the bed where I covered my face. He grabbed me and lifted me beside him. I questioned the reason why but he placed his finger on my lips, silencing me. He grabbed me and cuddled with me, I froze in shock not knowing what to do.

"K-kaccha-"

Bakugo: "Shut it loser, let me use you as a charger."

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. Nervous, my cheeks flushed with red as I start to get cosy in his warm embracement and scent. The atmosphere was lightened as I felt comfortable enough to hug Kacchan back. He grinned as I hesitated to touch him but took my hand and place it on his side, clenching it as I blushed softly.

(Artist : mottkira {twitter} credit goes to them!)

His  hands ruffled with my hair as he fell back to sleep very shortly and quickly, he let out a quite but cute snore while I got off to start the day again. I crept to the kitchen and found my mother on the couch with Mitsuki.
They would turn to me,narrowing their eyebrows and smirk. I was perplexed but later found out the reason why. I smiled shyly and got a cup of water. Mitsuki would put her arm around me and rub my head but gently this time.

Mitsuki: "You know Katsuki wanted to come here but forced me to say I wanted to."
She would chuckle, I laughed too as I gulp down another cup of water.

Mitsuki: "Im glad you got to see the soft side of Katsuki, he can be a real pain in the ass. You should go before he wakes up!"

She would push me back to my bedroom door and gives me a thumbs up. I thank her and give her a thumbs up back and enter my bedroom where I ventured to the bathroom along with a set of new pyjamas. I start the shower as I undressed till no more clothing touched my body, I stepped in to feel the cold water beaded my skin. For the first time I felt alone,but I couldn't feel any sad emotions. My thoughts were still blocked about Kacchan's behaviour.. He tried to give me a hickey now he cuddled with me..? These thoughts circled around my head. I heard a creak from the door and turned around,

"Kacchan!!"

There he was, Kacchan was now in the bathroom with me in the shower,undressed. I stop the shower and cover my genital embarrassingly and moved further back. He stared at me confused and continued to look himself in the mirror and styled his hair. I grab the towel from behind me and wrapped it around my waist with my hair covering my face. He stared at me through the mirror as I shut the bathroom door and enter my bedroom, changing. I stare at all my posters, nervous of what will happen since Kacchan saw me naked. He came inside and sat on the bed, patting on his lap signalling for me to sit on him. I quietly sit on the side of his lap far away until he pulls me closer into me sitting in the middle of him. He grabbed my chin and turned my face to him staring at me while licking his lips. He leaned in closer towards me as we both close our eyes, prepared for my first kiss until we got interrupted by Mitsuki who barged in.

Mitsuki: "Katsuki time to go hom-!"

Mitsuki's mouth would drop wide open as we both looked away glowing an ombre of pink and red. She smirked and got out her mobile phone taking a picture. She looked at the photo and smiled.

Mitsuki: "Lets go home Katsuki!"

She left the bedroom and we both got silent. He picked me up and placed me on the bed and packed up his backpack. I stop him before he leaves.

"Kacchan I.."

Bakugo: "Hm?"

"Kacchan, do you even like me?"

He froze and turned around to my direction. I tremble with fear as I thought I pissed him off right before he left. He sighed.

Bakugo: "Maybe."

He winked at me and left the bedroom to the entrance where his mother was waiting, I quickly follow him and wait at the door where my mom and Mitsuki hugged goodbye, I exchanged looks with Kacchan and waved at him with a wink back, his reaction was slow but embarrassed as he looks away instantly but waves back, shy. We both said goodbye quickly and he walked out...

I couldn't wait to go to UA tomorrow.

(Bakudeku art doesnt belong to me!)

Helloooo 😚
I hope you guys are enjoying this Fanfic! However if you think I do need improving please give me tips! 🥺🧡💚
Thanks alot and goodbye! 👋🏻