^~A relationship included with a broken friendship~^

Monday
7:00am

Monday, everyone's least favorite day, well mostly everyone. I scratch my head and open my eyes to the world. I looked around my room full of all might merchandise and stand up to the closet to get my uniform for school. I undress myself to find a mark on his upper chest part..

It was a hickey..
I freeze and cover my mouth to prevent myself from screaming and continue changing. I walk to my bathroom mirror and closely look at it while multitasking by brushing my teeth. Kacchan was the only one over yesterday and would have the nerve to do this, he must've done it while I fell asleep, I glow of red and creep to the kitchen to prepare my protein shake that I usually take for my breakfast. I gulp it down when suddenly the door bell rang. I spill my shake on my clothes  I got scared and tried my best to wipe it down. I walk to the door and open to find Kacchan leaning his arms on the fence.

Kacchan: "What the hell happened to you Deku?"

"I just spilled a bit of protein shake so Its all good!"

Kacchan would face palm as he took of his orange scarf he wore and threw it straight to my face. He would cross his arms and start walking off slowly.

"Kacchan..! Wait for me please!"

I start to rush and grab my backpack and cover my blazer with his scarf, rushing I lock the door and catch up to him panting. He would look behind and wait for me, he then linked arms with me silently. I jumped to his response but accept it, I leaned on him as we both walked to the bus stop. Kacchan would focus on his phone looking on instagram. He must've been busy since he won at the sports festival and got kidnapped by the villains. Sad emotions started hitting me, I remembered I couldn't save him from Shigaraki or Kurogiri, The vision of bakugo being held hostage broke my sensitive heart. Out of nowhere tears escaped from my eyes and I wipe them with Kacchan's scarf. He glances at me then grabs my hand as the bus approaches the bus stop. We both sit down next to each other but it was silent, I leaned forward to my backpack on my lap until Kacchan unexpectedly shuffled his way for me to lean on his shoulder. I couldn't help but smile my way through the journey.

(Not my art! ⚠️)

(Not my art! ⚠️)

We both heard our bus stop call our destination, I stood up but collapsed behind a random guy, luckily he caught  me. Kacchan would give a death glare to him. I turned to see that it was Todoroki!

"Oh! Todoroki thank you for catching me!"

I would rub the back of my head, Todoroki would gently smile and nod his head. Kacchan would step infront, covering me as he stares at Todoroki.

"Thanks, icyhot."

Kacchan would then drag me by the hand off the bus and into the school. I would grab his hand and throw it off me.

"Kacchan what was that for? Todoroki was trying to help me!"

He would give me a dirty look and start walking inside UA with hands in his pocket. I started to tremble in fear and rush back to him, hugging him from behind begging him to stay.