. movie night I .

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It was enough to have his heart drop as his head snapped to face his best buddy. "Along with the lithium one? Isn't it a bit too much?" He said in a low tone.

Jaebum glanced around to make sure no one was close to them. "Yoongi said it's temporary so no worries, I'm fine."

Jinyoung bit his lips, trying to suppress his disagreement with whatever Dr. Yoongi prescribed to his friend. He looked into his friend's eyes to see nothing but assurance, but he couldn't push his worries, especially when their schedules prevented them from meeting often, added to that Jaebum's episodes weren't frequent but brutal.

It's strange how they had a similar past but viewed things differently like the squad thing. Jaebum saw hope and happiness surrounded by the new peers despite being against it before, meanwhile, Jinyoung couldn't sense anything but disasters coming their way because friends would be close someday enough to be nosy and reveal the secrets they were desperately hiding.

"Jinyoung, I'm fine. Let's enjoy the pizza and movie night" his best friend brought him back to reality.

"Movie night?"

"Yes. We are all here so Rose suggested eating the pizzas while watching something together."

"No way. I'm going to party instead." He said, looking for the girl wearing the smiley face sweater. "You are going nowhere Jinyoung-ie." His friend smiled devilishly before dragging him by his ear to the playroom.

The playroom didn't have a neon funky vibe as he imagined. The warm dim lights barely illuminated the cozy area that had a pool table, tennis, and air hockey ones. Behind them, there were large beige pillows on the floor in front of the large white wall the projector light was on.

"Have a seat until I get back." Jaebum patted his back before leaving him in the center of the room. His eyes scanned the surroundings. Jisoo and Mark were standing in the corner while Lisa was on her phone near the door. Youngjae appeared with drinks in one hand and a cover that he placed on the ground on the other as Jaebum followed with a layered stand full of his pizzas.

"Should we grab some chips and crackers too? popcorn?" Mark asked loudly, leaving Jisoo alone. Their eyes locked as he approached her with a teasing smile.

"Is Jisoo finally procrastinating?"

"Never. It's mostly copy-and-paste work; I already have the templates. Is Jinyoung finally leaving parties for a lame movie night?" She teased back, tucking her wavy hair behind her ear.

"I tried to escape, but Jaebum's commands are a must."

"An honor prize for Jaebum for saving you."

"He is annoying, but I love him." He said with a content sigh as they sat down leaning against the wall. The dark-haired boy waited till she was seated comfortably, placing a pillow on her lap. "When will you take off your cast?" He asked while getting the laptop out of the bag.

She looked at her cast that still had his blood stains dried, covered with names written over it. "I took off the ankle supporter a week ago, so It's been three weeks, right?"

"I can't wait to be free." He said, watching the laptop screen booting up.

Jisoo's lips curved down into a pout. "You are free to go, I won't tell Jaebum."

Before he could reply, A familiar voice interrupted him. "Jinyoung, Is that you?"

His face turned pale seeing his childhood friend who never expected to see. His friend had his hair a bit disheveled, his bright smile was no longer there, replaced by a troubled dark face like his mixed with surprise.