𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━ what's a john ambrose? i only see us

𝐓𝐓𝐆𝐈𝐇𝐁 || ᎦᎥᏉᏋ

   ❛ what's a john ambrose? i only see us ❜     ───   Cat

     ───   Cat.

*゚ ゜゚゜。✧・゚ . ⋆。˚ ✩. 。゜ ゜゚* ⋅⋆

Catalina felt like absolute shit. She had went to her mother's house, or as she liked to call it - Jolene's house and had been completely unsurprised.

Her Mom was completely off the hook on drugs, alcohol. You name it, she had it. Catalina has been really hoping to see some sort of change but it wasn't anything that surprised her...which is what she was hoping for.

"Hey," Catalina slumped down next to Christine and some other dude and fiddled with the shades she had over her eyes. "What's up, heathens?"

"Cat? What are you doing here?" Chris was in shock as she saw her 'mentor.' Catalina had taught her most of what she knew about sneaking contraband into school...

"I'm back, I know," Catalina smiled, "Did you miss me?"

She knew most people didn't, as she walked down the halls, half-staggering she could hear people whispers with words like, "It's that slut...she's back to end all the others."

"Yeah, I missed you," Chris gave her a hug, "Lucas, this is Cat Roberts. The Cat Roberts."

"Are you the same Cat Roberts that slept with Tyler Newman and Oscar Fox?" Lucas was in awe, wasn't she a senior?

"Yep, that's me," Cat looked over to see LJ, with Trevor and Peter Kavinsky, "Hey...do you guys know what Perfect Peter chose for the volunteer program?"

"Oh, uh Kavinsky?" Lucas nodded, "He's going to Oakwood with the dudes."

"DJ?"

"Belleview," Lucas answered, "By the way what are you doing sitting next a bunch of juniors?"

Last night, she had gotten wasted with Carl, Lonnie and Bebe, all who hadn't bothered to show up at school...

"Investigating," Cat looked him up and down, "You're gay, right?"

"No, I'm totally straight," He said as sarcastic as he could and Cat laughed.

"Great, watch and learn." Cat slid off the table, sticking up a middle finger to both Chris and Lucas as she walked over to LJ, who she saw over at the Belleview stand.

Catalina spotted another girl in front of her, it took her a minute to spot the ponytail in between heads in the crowd she was weaving her way through but of course...it was Genevieve.

She didn't hear much but she saw the way Lara Jean's nose was flaming up in anger and when Gen said, "Pro tip: if you want to fit in your jeans come summer, you should probably start ordering a salad."

"Hey!" Cat shoved her to the side.

"Cat Roberts?" Gen exclaimed, causing heads to turn towards them, "You're back..."

"Yeah. And it looks like you're back to being a stubborn little bitch," Catalina shoved her other shoulder, "Just came over to spread some body shaming? That it? Is this your usual morning routine, Genevieve?"

"N-No," Gen looked scared, she definitely was by the way she had backed up at least a few metres.

"Look, Cat," Lara Jean tried to intervene, "It's okay..."

"Stop letting it slide, DJ..." Catalina rolled her eyes, "I want you to leave Lara Jean alone or I will beat the fucking shit out of you! You'll wish you were a fucking salad at Cardona's!"

Lara Jean didn't want to let it slide, she didn't expect to feel so insecure about Peter's past relationship with Gen.

But every first he was having with LJ, he'd already had already had his with...her. However, that didn't mean she wanted Cat to punch Gen's face in.

There were a few roars, some cheers and some pitiful 'oohs.' Lara Jean tried to pull Cat away, who was already in Gen's face.

"You've got some nerve," Cat looked Gen up and down.

"Says you, thought you'd be on your - what is it? - sixth abortion by now..." Gen smirked and Cat let out a bitter laugh.

"Cat, stop," Lara Jean looked at her face - Cat's eyes were still covered by the shades but she could see that they were pinned on Gen with her infamous deadly stare, "Please...Catalina."

The use of her full name made her turn around, "Okay...Scram, Genevieve! I don't wanna see you near Lara Jean again..."

Gen didn't even waste time running away, giving Cat dirty looks which she responded to with a middle finger.

"You always know how to make a scene," Lara Jean shook her head at Catalina, "I can handle Gen."

"It didn't look that way to me," Cat said, "You were letting her roll all over you."

"I've got enough going on with Peter and John Ambrose and you..." She felt her cheeks get warm, "I don't need you making things worse."

"What's a John Ambrose?" Cat looked around pretentiously, "I only see us."

"Oh, my god," Lara Jean crossed her arms, "This is why I hate you. Don't talk to me again."

"You can't seriously be mad," Cat laughed, LJ rolled her eyes at her gorgeous smile.

"Catalina Roberts," The voice of a teacher came from Cat, "You know better than to start a fight on the first day."

"Mr Stevenson," Cat turned around with a smile, "How's it been?"

"Get in my office!" He looked around before shouting again, "Back to your own business!"

It didn't take long before Peter came over, "Hey, LJ, are you okay? What was going on over here?"

"It's nothing," Lara Jean said as she watched Cat leave, "Absolutely nothing."