𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ the slut to end all sluts

𝐓𝐓𝐆𝐈𝐇𝐁 || ᎧᏁᏋ

   ❛ the slut to end all sluts ❜     ───   Lara Jean

     ───   Lara Jean.

*゚ ゜゚゜。✧・゚ . ⋆。˚ ✩. 。゜ ゜゚* ⋅⋆

Catalina placed a cigarette between her lips, "God," she mumbled as held up the lighter and covered the flame with her hand.

She leant against her violet-coloured car, letting streams of smoke pollute the air as she looked up at the Covey house window.

Catalina slammed against the door as she realised what she was about to do. She had fucked up, hard.

The last time she had seen any of them was when she had kissed Lara Jean. It wasn't fair on her, the poor girl was so confused...

But they deserved an explanation, she had left without even saying goodbye and they were like family.

"Fuck me," She cursed as she put out her smoke and knocked on the door.

There were a few bangs, a loud shout from someone she couldn't tell to be LJ or Kitty but either way the door opened in a second.

"Lara Jean will just be a...Kit Cat?" Kitty opened the door, "What are you doing here?"

"Cheeky Cat Roberts?" Daniel Covey came to the door, standing behind Kitty, "Is that you?"

"I am so sorry," Catalina began to talk, which was her superpower, "I moved so last minute. I was stupid, I just can't explain everything and I know you don't deserve anything that I did..."

"Nonsense," Daniel pushed the door open wider, "You haven't done anything. We've all missed you."

"Lara Jean will be thrilled," Kitty said as she shut the door behind Cat.

Lara Jean was thrilled alright. All the drama with the letters was over. She'd been thinking about this moment since she started reading romance novels.

Her very first date.

She came down the stairs, wearing a red dress, matching lips - dressed up very fancy for her evening.

She had a smile on her face as she looked over at the table, she had heard them eating and laughing but she didn't know the door had opened...

Sitting next to Kitty was Cat Roberts.

The Catalina Roberts.