𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ please, dump his hetero ass

𝐓𝐓𝐆𝐈𝐇𝐁 || ᏖᏂᏒᏋᏋ

   ❛ please, dump his hetero ass ❜     ───   Cat

     ───   Cat.

*゚ ゜゚゜。✧・゚ . ⋆。˚ ✩. 。゜ ゜゚* ⋅⋆

"What are you doing in my room?" Lara Jean asked as she flipped the switch inside her bedroom and saw a particularly smug looking Catalina Roberts sitting at her desk.

"I should ask you the same thing," Cat smirked her smug smirk, LJ rolled her eyes as she shut the door, "What am I doing in your room?"

"I don't know what you are even doing here in the first place, Roberts, everyone was happy that you were gone," Lara Jean explained, it was harsh but she wanted Cat to know how her leaving had affected her. "You took off and to be honest things are better here now you're gone. No one missed you and no one likes you."

Catalina's smirk dropped, she considered letting Lara Jean off the embarrassment before deciding in that split second to dive into her pockets and bring out the folded piece of paper. Lara Jean's face dropped, she knew exactly what that was.

"If no one likes me," Cat held up the paper tauntingly, "Why is there a letter saying how much you did? Or do?"

Lara Jean pounced to snatch it from her but Catalina dodged efficiently, holding it above her head and standing tall on her tip toes - the heeled boots she was wearing making it easier.

"Where did...you get...that?" Lara Jean jumped between words.

"Doesn't matter how I got it," Cat stuffed it back into her pocket, "All that matters is that I do."

She didn't want LJ to know that Kitty had helped in finding the letter, she need to be the source of any bad blood between the two.

She also couldn't have Kitty knowing what it was so she had told her it was nothing but a piece of scrap paper.

"No, no," Lara Jean began to try and smooth things over, "You don't understand-"

"I can't stop think about what happened, I can't stop thinking about you..." Catalina began reading dramatically, "And I'm terrified of what that means. Does it mean I like you?"

"Okay, okay," Lara Jean covered her mouth with her hand, "Maybe I had some sort of feelings for you. But that was then, in the past...I was confused."

"I know, it shows in the letter," Catalina pretended to examine it jokingly, "But Christ, I am so sorry."

Lara Jean stayed quiet as Cat spoke, "I'm sorry for letting you think that you had to pretend to be straight."

"What?" Lara Jean's eyes were wide, this couldn't be happening. It shouldn't be. She thought she had left all this love letter business behind with Peter. "I'm not pretending to be straight, I have a boyfriend."

"Right, Perfect Peter. Yeah, I don't approve," Cat shook her head, "Please, dump his hetero ass."

"No way," Lara Jean said, "I wrote that in like freshman year, things have changed now."

"Really? Does he kiss better than me?" Cat stood up, leaning into Lara Jean, who stepped back as she came closer.

"Uh..." Lara Jean felt her cheeks get hot as she bumpy into the wall, Catalina was so close to her...

Her thoughts flashed back to the night they kissed, that heated, tangled kiss...

"I'm not gay," Lara Jean said, sliding out of the gap between them, standing next to Cat instead.

"I know, I didn't say you were," Catalina laughed, "You're definitely a struggling bisexual if I ever saw one. But, I'm just finding it hard to believe that you like me."

"Liked you," Lara Jean sat down on her bed, she almost felt like crying, "It's just been so hard. First, my love letters get thrown all over the place and now I'm just conflicted. I spent so much time trying to forget about everything...everything about when you were here..."

Catalina sat next to her, she struggled to stop the smirk from forming on her lips as she made LJ jump when she placed a hand on her thigh, "It's alright, DJ. I won't tell anyone."

"You haven't told anyone?" Lara Jean was surprised, the Cat she was sure she knew would have probably told the whole school by now.

"I'm not like that anymore," Cat said, she smiled, "Plus, I'm hoping that some of those feeling of yours are still there, Large-a Jeans."

"Did you even read the letter?" Lara Jean rolled her eyes.

"Yes," Catalina leaned into LJ again, so close their lips were barely apart, she smiled as Lara Jean's eyes closed instinctively before pulling away, "I still hate you too."

The thing is, neither of them hated each other. They probably were further away from hating each other then they had ever been.

"Thank you, Cat," Lara Jean smiled, taking her into a hug.

"No problem," Catalina sighed as she could smell Lara Jean's coconut shampoo. Then she knew that she definitely didn't hate Lara Jean, at all.