𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━ no dreaming about kissing or getting heated...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: UPDATEE WHOOP! Sorry it took soooo long AND the chapter is short as fuck. Weird cos it's quarantine, I'm sorry. >.<

𝐓𝐓𝐆𝐈𝐇𝐁 || ᎦᎧᏬᏒ

   ❛ no dreaming about kissing or getting heated

❛ no dreaming about kissing or getting heated... ❜
     ───   Lara Jean.

*゚ ゜゚゜。✧・゚ . ⋆。˚ ✩. 。゜ ゜゚* ⋅⋆

"Leaving so soon?" Daniel Covey questioned while he watched Catalina hug Kitty as he came down the stairs, "Margot's gonna call in a bit, don't you want to say hello?"

She made sure she said goodbye to Kitty and Dan before leaving, though, it was better to keep her distance from Lara Jean.

That's exactly why she was leaving so early in the morning, she didn't want to be around when the Song sisters were going to call Margot.

"Oh, no. It's okay," Cat smiled, "Thank you for letting me stay, Dan."

"It's alright," Daniel took her into a hug, "You know, I forgot to ask. How's your parents?"

"Uh..." Kitty gave him a look of alarm.

"It's fine," Cat laughed, "My Dad passed away a couple months ago."

"Oh my god," Daniel gave Catalina another hug, squeezing her tightly between his arms, "I'm so sorry..."

"It's...it's fine," Catalina smiled, releasing herself from the hug, "I'll be staying at my Mom's place, down the road again so I'm nearby..."

"That's great," Daniel said, "We'll visit. Have you been there at all since you've arrived?"

Kitty knew what he meant, they didn't want Catalina to be in any sort of trouble with her Mom. They had been to her house a couple of times when Cat left to check up on her and...

"No," Cat answered, "But I'm sure she's good. She told me everything was good. Why?"

"Nothing...nothing," Daniel didn't want to go into detail in front of Kitty, "I'm sure she'll be happy to see you but you should keep an eye on her."

"Okay, great," Cat nodded, "See you soon."

The door shut as Lara Jean made her way down the stairs, "Hey, Kitty. Where's Cat?"

"Oh, she had to leave early," Kitty eyebrows creased, "Didn't she say goodbye?"

"No, yeah," LJ lied, "Of course she did. Come on Kitty, let's get into our hanboks."

✧・゚

"Oh, my god," was all that went through Lara Jean's mind as she folded the piece of paper. John Ambrose McClaren had written her a letter.

Wait, does it mean he liked her in sixth grade, too? Did he like her now? Okay, calm down. It wasn't a spontaneous love letter or anything. It was more like a thank you card.

There's no need to respond. But...wouldn't it be rude not to respond? She decided it would definitely be inconsiderate not to reply but just in a friendly, polite way.

She would just thank him for his letter and move on. So, she brought out her special writing pen - this time it would be easy. No dreaming about kissing or getting heated or anything...just 'hey.'

Dear John Ambrose...