Chapter :37

India

I was knocked out sleep until somebody rubbed my face I closed my eye and whoever it was wanting me to get up because they put there face on my face I opened my eyes slowly and saw Crystal and Lil King on the bed I smiled and laughed I picked Crystal up and kissed her cheek she started playing with my shirt.

When did you get here I asked just like 24 mins ago you sleep to long he said I was tired I said laughing Okay he said don't do what u did to make you tired he said I gotta but I'll take it easy I said you betta he said laughing I looked at him and started laughing to by momma I'm going downstairs he said giving me a hug and giving Crystal a kiss on the cheek. 

August walked in with a baby bottle he looked at me and smiled at me a little I gotta talk to ya he said sitting down by me and giving me the bottle to feed Crystal I smiled and started feeding her then signaled for him to start.

"Okay I am sorry for not helping you with the kids and I am sorry for not being here when you needed me "he said looking down

"August it's Okay but I needed to stop working to much anyaway but Okay "I said giving him a kiss on the cheek then I started patting Crystal back and I wiped the white stuff off of her face and then I started rocking her and she started yawning I got up and walked to Nikki's room.

"Hey Nicki" said smiling
"Hey wassup " She said
"You wanna take Crystal off my hands I said "
"Sure bring me my little monster "she said laughing
"Thx boo I said" laughing and giving Crystal to Nick
"Your welcome boo enjoy yourself with August "she said
"Okay "I said walking out of her room