Chapter :7

August

India wanna play I got her she wanna throw water on a nigga why he sleeping oh Yea I got her. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and slammed her on the bed I smiled and started tickling her and laughing.

India
August I love (got cut off )by August crashing his sexy lips into mine he tried to add tongue but I didn't let him yet he squeezed my ass so hard I opened my mouth and he added tongue. I moaned we stopped kissing and we were out of breath.

You what I like about you India he said What I asked confused you tell the truth your real you love me for me you don't want me for my money. Your just like me but a mini girl version he said. Yea that's what I was going to say Auggie I said

August
Why you call me auggie that's some girly gay shit I  said mugging her whatever auggie she said laughing and laying on my lap while I was in the bed and she got up and straddle her self on me. I was thinkin you wanna spend three weeks with me at my house she asked pouting.

Anything for my baby I said slapping her ass laughing at her facial expression thank you auggie she said getting up and putting on some basket ball shorts on, but you gotta give me a kiss I said laughing.She gave me a couple of pecks on the lips and then she gave me a big passionate kiss.

Now come on if you getting in the shower she said walking into the bathroom slowly you ain't gotta tell me twice I said jumping out of the bed and running into the bathroom.

India
After we did our shower scene lol we both dried off of and put our underclothes or underware on. Babe you wanna match today I asked. Ohh you wanna steal my thunder he said bringing me closer to him. Yea I said kissing his lips.

He wasted no time picking me up and slamming me on the bed he licked my lips and kissing me and sucking on my bottom lip. You ready for round two he asked. I was born ready I said laughing.

Y'all know what happened that night I got the D