Chapter 14

India

I walked into the room and Tyga was lookin mighty fine today I licked my lips he didn't even see me good so I  walked behind him and squeezed his ass hard like he squeezed my ass he jumped .

I laughed so fuckin hard so you think that shit funny huh he asked coming closer to me .Very  I said laughing you wanna play he said coming even more closer . I'm so scared I laughed he picked me up and kissed me I liked it until he stopped the kiss .

India I love you your the craziest woman I ever met your smart funny attractive  and you know how to cook and you can take good care of a nigga if he needed it and I just wanted to tell ya I love you  see you even turning a nigga like me soft he said laughing.

I love you Tyga I really wanted him right now but we gotta go to the damn studio .I can tell he wanted to stay here too, because I can see it in his eyes .Damn I want you right now he said putting me down I laughed.Girl don't play you know you want this D he said .

Come on boy we gotta go I said putting my jordans on yea lets go he said turning all the lights off and walking downstairs and grabbing my hand and walking outside we closed and locked the front door. I got inside his green Ferrari and driving to the studio.

Baby were here he said wow its big I said Come on lets go inside he said  I opened the car door and Tyga grabbed my hand baby when we get inside you might be a little paranoid ,because its alot of people I want you to meet .What if they don't like like me I said  looking down .

There going to love you but if they don't fuck them he said smiling I love your crazy ass tyga I said kissing him . I love you too he siad said.

Tyga

We walked into the studio everbody was there the whole young money crew was here including me I smiled wassup I said hey tyga the group said .I want yall to meet somebody important to me this is my girl India I said putting her infront of me because she went behind me .I wrapped my arms around her waist .

Nicki,wayne ,drake,shanell,birdman,meek mill,lil  twist,Lloyd, this is my baby girl India I said kissing her cheek and making her blush.Awwe she is so cute ty you got her blushing were you meet her at nicki asked

Thank you and she had just broke up with her boyfriend and I had met her at a park and she was crying and hurt so we just started talking an
I guess we click together this is my family India and now there your family I said .

Shanell and Nicki took India away from me bye India said smiling so you tyga's new girlfriend  huh Nicki asked .Yea I said well you better watch out for that crazy ass hoe Blac Chyna try to steal Tyga away from you Nicki said .

Yea that bitch tried to steal my mane that bitch almost had it coming bitch better not fuck with me or that ass is going to get beat shanell said getting heated and she was heated she was turning red.

India

Thank you for telling me I told them you welcome boo we family now and I'm cool with you and you sound like a cool person that I would rock with Tyga has been telling us so many good things about you Nicki said .Oh really I said yep Shanell said we all walked over to drake tyga and and wayne .I sat on Tyga's lap and Nicki sat on Waynes lap and Shanell sat on Drakes lap .

Rihanna and Chris came and they were all touchie and feeling on eachother so they just left the party to go finish something if you  know what I  mean by that.We were all having a ball into Blac Chyna busted through the door .Well I think its her she looks like they described her she was very pretty but she didn't have nothing on me .

She walked over to me I ain't trying to fight today I am going to play it cool I am not going to start any drama today .Bicth why you on my man she said .I looked around and was trying to see who she was talking to.

Who are you talking to Chyan Shanell said anoyyed Bicth I know you hear me she said looking at me .All of a sudden I started shaking .Chyna you betta leave her alone before she beat  yo ass Chyna tyga said .

Baby you okay Tyga whispered  in my ear I didn't answer  him I just kept on shaking .Bitch do you hear me Chyna said .I punched my fist .My eyes turned bright red Tyga I think you should clam India down like right now Nicki said scared Bitch I know you hear me Chyna said

Her brother Kenny was a bitch ass nigga like this bitch right here thats why her brother died Chyna said .Ohh you then fucked up Chyna Nicki said moving back away from me.As soon as it came out of her mouth she wanted to take it back .I started crying I got up and put my hair in bun . Tyga tried to pull me back but I pushed him off of me .

I punched Chyna in her face hard ass fuck her nose started bleeding I kept on punching her and screaming and stomping her in her stomach I slapped her a couple of times then I started punching her in her face and I punched her because she talked about my dad I  punched her because I was mad and because  I couldn't bring him back. I punched her because I missed August.

Somebody pulled me into a room all I know is it was someone I haven't seen in a long time I kissed back thinking it was Tyga but it wasn't it was August .I missed you he said I can't do this I have a boyfriend and he's out there I said to August and walking out of the bathroom.

My eyes turned back to brown and I forgot everything that happened thirty five minutes ago I walked in there were everybody was I sat in a corner and I started to remember why I was mad .I cried and cried .Until Tyga came by me its okay baby he said.

Tyga I could've killed the damn girl I said looking at her laying on the ground in her blood its okay ma he said wiping my tears away he pulled me into his lap with my face facing his face .I love you I cried I love you too I hate seeing you cry India stop it he said I kissed his lips and stopped crying

Tyga yall so cute yall can come and stay at young money mansion we have like 23 bedrooms Nicki said Ohh cool what you mean Tyga said I mean you and India should move yall ass in Young Money Mansion Nicki said laughing.

Oh okay I said we all drove to Young Money Mansion  we finally arrived there and I got out of the car and India was knocked out I picked India up and sat her on the couch and she fell asleep again I  took off her shoes and headed to the car so I can pack our stuff  I finally arrived at home and packed all our stuff.

Are You The One Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें