Chapter 19: Diary of Cindy

13th Day of the month – Ziv, year XIV

            It has been a long time since I had written my last notes on my diary. By the way – I'm Cindy Claire. 22 year's old. You wouldn't probably believe me but I am a mage. I'm not some kind of a “Houdini-wannabe.” I'm not talking about magic tricks commonly sighted on TV's and circus shows(or even birthday parties). I'm talking about sorcery Magic.

Yeah- that's it. You've got the idea( I hope so). Oh well, I guess we should keep on going on. After the incident in Bilgewater, Riza went on watching over her mother. Tom accompanied her. Yeah right, after all, they're in a relationship.

Sigrid summoned us – I mean he summoned Kathreen, Mearbel, Zach, John, and me, of course. He told us to work underover while traces on the guy called Fred is still being investigated.

            “You'll be working on Hotel Lusso.” our old guy uttered.

Well of course my eyes widened. Hotel Lusso is a 5 star well-known hotel located west of Celestial City. However, I backed up when I realized that what I graduated was nursing.

“Why the hell would a hotel need a nurse after all? I mean they're a 5 star hotel which means their nursing staff is already efficient. It's just about okay- Sigrid arranged everything anyway. Owell we'll start to wotk tommorow. For now, it's time to sleep.

14th day of the month- Ziv, year XIV

              This day was so tiring. I had to wake up 3am in the morning. With all my preparations for this day, I consumed almost 3 hours. We'll start working tommorow 7 am. There was a bumper to bumper traffic that made me very angry. It was already 6:45 so I freaked out. With all the 4 inches heels and dress, I ran since I did'nt want to be late for my first day of work. All day long, I did some paper works(which is a little bit odd for me – I thought I'd do nursing activities). 5 p.m, we were given the permission to go.

15th day of the month – Ziv, Year XIV

               Something's odd with John. He was too serious. I mean more serious than ever before. Maybe, I'm too suspicious but it's really weird. Mearbel and Kathreen noticed it too. And hey, he came in late. Our supervisor was about to scold him but he snapped his fingers. Miss Lei(supervisor) suddenly stopped and walked out of the way. She was like a –ugh-- a zombie being controlled.

17th day of the month -Ziv, year XIV

               I don't know why but John really bothers my mind. Today, he did another weird thing. He stared at me. Not the typical stare that he gives me before. This time, he stared at me like he was going to kill me. He never hanged out with us since the incident on Bilgewater. I wanted to approach him but I'm too scared.

I don't know what to do. I talked to Rean but he didn't know either what happened to John. Maybe I'm just being too worried. I'd better rest.

18th day of the month – Ziv, Year XIV

               John didn't came to woek. ( Probably you're wondering why am I talking of John for 3 days already). I'm getting worried all the more. Zach searched for him, so did sir Sigrid. However, they were not able to find my battle partner. I tried to use telepathy to talk to him but there was no response. Well, I guess I'll search for him for the whole night. Sayonara.