Dirty Dancing and Drinking

Start from the beginning

Shouta had taken his jacket off and put his tie on top of his head after he finished his boot.

After they had all finished drinking they found there was a dance floor. The DJ turned the music up and put on a new song.

"This is a favorite song y'all know that right, let's see if we can't get a few dancers out!" The DJ yelled.

All Might grabbed a fresh beer and walked out there his ass swinging with the song.

~LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT~

Shouta stood at the edge of the dance floor eyes wide as he was staring at All Might dancing. As soon as All Might got on the floor a bunch of woman and men flocked towards him all dancing with or on him. Hizashi looked at Shouta then to All Might and back at Shouta before smacking him on the face. This woke Shouta up a bit.

Shouta's POV

"WHY DID YOU SLAP ME ZASHI!?" I yelled at him.

"Hehe you were staring just go out there and dance with him he won't mind, actually him might enjoy it if you came out and danced with him." Hizashi said hitting my elbow.

"What no he isn't gay, he's too hot to be gay." Isn't he?

"Welp tell that to All Might who hasn't stopped staring at you since we started talking. Welp bitch me and my new boo are leaving?"

"Your new boo?"

"Bitch I'm going home with my new bae." He said as he held up his watermelon.

"That's a watermelon."

"I know but it comes with bottle of vodka as a treat. So grow a pair and go dance with the man you'll enjoy it later." He said with a giggle as he stumbled out of the bar.

I look back at All Might who is still dancing but most of the people had gone to there lovers. All Might walked to the DJ and whispered something, he then walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling me to the dance floor. The new song started playing and my face heated up. Good thing my face is already red so he can't see my blush.

All Might grabbed my hips with one hand and his other was messing with my hair.

"I haven't been able to get my eyes off of you every sense Hizashi told me about you." He whispered into my ear.

I felt a knot form on my stomach as I felt him turn me around and dance behind me. He grabbed my hips and swayed them with his hips, I stumbled back a bit losing balance and felt something big and hard. My body tended up and I heated up even more as I felt my lower regions getting tighter in my pants.

All Might bent down towards my ear and whispered, "That is all because of you and can be for you if you want it." He smiled as he stood up straight and continued dancing with me.

I started getting a little more confident in myself. It definitely had to be the alcohol helping.

I placed my hands where his were on my hips and swayed my hips slowly and pushing back a bit. He moaned quietly in my ear. He kissed my ear and bit my shoulder lightly. As things were starting to heat up a new song came on.

I heard the song start to play and I walked away from All Might real quick. I turned around and started singing while he motioned me to come back. I walked back swaying my hips and grabbing a beer. I downed the beer and threw it off somewhere else. (Yeet)

All Might grabbed my hand and we started dancing, he was swing me around and dipping me. The end of the song came at that point my knee was on his hip and I was dipped down towards the ground. We both walked back to our table and grabbed a few more drinks. I order another boot and started chugging it down. I was about 3/4 down when the rest on the beer just spilled out and down my shirt. I looked down at my shirt and started to unbutton it, before I could All Might stopped me, "uh probably shouldn't do that here...um.. how about we do that at my house?" All Might said drunkenly confident. I agreed with him and we head out to his truck and grabbed all our stuff.

I hop in the passenger side and wait for him to hop in the driver. I pulled the tie off my head and looked at my shirt again.

"It looks like I just did a wet tshirt contest."

"Well you got the body to do that if you wanted to." All Might said as he turned the car on.

My face turned redder than it was before as I realized I said that outloud.

The shirt started to cling to me even more and I was getting colder and more uncomfortable so I just started taking the shirt off. All Might swerved the truck a bit as he was startled at my sudden naked chest.

I looked over to him with a lust grin, "You can focus on the road and something else right?" I said with a devilish smile as I leaned closer to him.

(If you want a sequel ITS COMING SOON and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)

*Does anyone have any idea what's going to happen. hehehe!