Beauté de marbre - TH

"Why did you step too hard?" Laughs Taehyung.

"It's not my fault." You pout watching him grab with one hand the big piece of clay that you've just sent crashing to the ground. "You set the speed too high."

He slams the clay hard on the wheel, startling you.

He huffs, "right, my mistake." He wets his hands and bends over you, "wan' me centring it for you?" You nod with a small pout. He steps on the pedal and the turntable begins rotating at a nice pace. "Scoot forward a bit."

You allow him to sit on the large stool behind you and focus on his hands expertly pressing the rough ball of clay up and down repeatedly. The muscles in his arms bulge a little in his attempt to get a perfect rotational symmetry.

He carefully retreats his hand when he hears you whine as your way to show your will to take over.

"You good on your own?"

You nod while wetting your hands. "You can go now."

Taehyung stands up, takes two steps back and rubs his cheek with the back of his wrist, observing you trying to make a centred hollow. "Don't need to go any faster."

His lips stretch in a crooked smile when you don't answer, totally focused.

His eyes travel down your back to the short shorts half-covering your enticing curves when you sit up. He chews his gum again while ogling your thighs and legs involuntarily tensing, making him twitch in his pants.

You catch him staring and whine, "go!"

He grins cheekily. "'Right... I'm leaving you alone."

*************

His desire got the better of him and half an hour later, you hear him shuffling back in his workshop where you are still busy making pottery.

You haven't changed your position on the stool and so he decides to sit back behind you. You feel his hand sneak between your legs to lean on the small free space you left of the chair, molding his chest to your back.

He nuzzles your hair, "are you done?"

"Hm, I finished the first ball," you explained without averting your eyes from the ball of clay flattening under your fingers.

Taehyung finds your creation sitting on the small table on the left. He pulls away from you to take a closer look at the small vase. It isn't the best one but to him it looks perfect.

"What's wrong with you?" He wonders to himself. "At this rate, Jimin will ask you to teach instead of me."

You smile at his words, remembering the small workshop adjoining Jimin's flower shop he works in as a pottery teacher.

He puts the object back on the table and rests his head on your shoulder.

"Aaah," you sigh and stretch your neck and shoulders. "I can't do this."

"Why, why, why?" He asks when he feels you resting against him. "Are you giving up?"

You nod, sulking. He chuckles looking down at you. "What's wrong? What are you trying to make?"

You sit up and smile embarrassed, "I don't even know. I just want to shape the walls with the same thickness but I'm just making the hole larger."

"Want me to help?" He leans forward as well and rests his arms on your thighs. You nod. "Let's see."

He wets his hands and you withdraw yours.

"Let's just start again. It'll be easier that way."