The Story of the Twilights

Twilight university home of the elites. A paradise for prince and princesses, a school to raise prodigies...

A school for gods

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

A school made up of elite and professional individuals. A school that accepts students with the highest skill, the talent potential, and the most required attitude to be successful in the real life....a fierce competitive spirit.

Naturally, a school that homes such elites form class systems where students are divided based by their skills with 12 students reigning over them at the top being treated as Gods and 18 student as royalties.

As powerful and influential they might seem to be, they were treated as legends. Myths.

The highest class, title, and authority goes to the students who were carefully picked to be given the title of Twilight Gods are always at the top. Coming second to them are the Twilight Royalties that can be considered as the next suitable candidates for having the title of the Gods.

Then comes the third, the lowest class of the three, given the nickname of Noble Twilights. They have six (?) levels: Class F, E, D, C, and also the highest of the class, Class B, though some of them are with the Royalties because they've met the qualifications needed to be part of the Royalties.

Within the school, students focus on their studies, being a boarding school it has high class facilities and security. BUT without the school's permission, no one can get in or out except for a certain individual.

A certain Vesta user.

~END~

for certain words or things used please refer at the last part of each chapters and comment if there are any errors