[Volume 1] Chapter 3: Warrior's Battle

SHUUYA'S POINT OF VIEW

Ah... that whirling tunnel kidnapped us once again? Now isn't that irritating? Well not that I can stop it.

Where am I anyway? And... why am I stuck with this guy? Does fate hate me or something of the 12 of us? He chooses this guy to be paired up with me? This weak archer? I should explain what happened; the tree opened up and started sucking our soul out of our freaking body! To save our soul we joined the flow of that freaking vacuum! And guess where it sent me? Together with this weakling of an archer!

Yuuko: Why are you here?

Shuuya: That's.obviously.my.line.

I am putting emphasis on every word I said still full of anger, he's always been my enemy whether it's cause of Rin or Akira.

Yuuko: I won't help you if you get into trouble

Oh now he's threatening me? I can take care of myself thank you.

Shuuya: Well... It's not like I'm the one who always gets in trouble now am I?

Yuuko: Hmp!

What a proud man—

Knight: May I ask? Who of the two of you is Kisaragi Shuuya?

Why is this guy looking for me?...

Shuuya: And may I ask why you seek him?

Knight: To end his life

Did I just saw a white haired guy with an evil grin?...

Yuuko: well the person you are looking for is that brow eyed guy

You traitor! How could you do that to me?

Knight: Pull out your sword, you who trains the kisaragi styles

The knight also pulls of his sword maybe I should use him as my stress reliever... oh no that's bad...

Shuuya: give me a reason to fight you

Knight: you want to find her right?

Shuuya: ...

Knight: Defeat me and you shall find your answer

So that's how it is huh? Well I'd have no choice right? Heh, don't blame me...

Shuuya: [Silver Match]

[spoiler] [Silver Match] is an artifact that was passed done throughout the kisaragi clan. Silver match is a one sided blade that about 80cm long with a slight curve shape... for short it's a katana [/spoiler]

YUUKO'S POINT OF VIEW

Hmp! That foolish swordsman battled out with the knight

Shuuya: ...

Knight: ...

Just when do they plan to start?! My beloved rin could be in danger! Ah good they started to battle a while ago they were just circling around each other then, Shuuya quickly moved forward to slash the samurai aiming directly at the neck.

Hey, didn't he have some hesitation on killing the knight?

Of course he didn't cut his neck the enemy's a knight! It has armor and a helmet! In turn the knight gave a defensive style by raising his sword diagonally as he quickly changed his hand movement to clash with Shuuya's sword that was about to pierce through his chest guard.