She quietly took her seat and glanced over the rest expressing her wonder pretty clearly for the others to read. Alder sat next to Orla followed by the others sitting in their respective seats.

Orla half knew why she was there to begin with. Alder was playing it safe with her and she could see it. Instead of telling her of the issue firsthand, he chose to take her to his meeting giving her a chance to learn of his intentions.

But it was also his way to let her learn but learn in a wrong way and assume things so he would not have to answer her. Even she was to question him later on, he would rather wind her assumptions than telling the truth.

Clever!

"This is our extended family, Orla. Everyone sitting in this room are fighting for the same cause." He explained briefly giving no further details.

Alder was delaying the assembly with Orla from several days seeing as he was not in mind of telling her regarding anything. He wished he could just pass over the issue without explaining it to her at all.

Alder knew how intelligent Orla was. She could see the whole picture without even putting nib on the paper. That was how smart she was.

Orla nodded her head curtly at the people present. She did not speak nor did she express her present sentiments through her face. She masked her expressions well.

"Although insignificant, we did loose few of our soldiers, Milord." Orla noticed the man who took the benefit to speak first. She could immediately recognize him of what he was.

He was the general of Alder's army and he was just like what Alder was.

"They are from inferior clans but they made good strength. It all happened in the time of merely two days that we lost few good soldiers." Alder nodded his head as he was informed of the constant attacks from invisible foes.

But he did understand that whoever this rival may be, he knew the strength and weakness of his soldiers for the reason that his people were hard to kill.

He has to hold on to whatever he took effort in making until the dark moon night. Once the dark moon is over, he shall have nothing to be concerned of as he was the sole person to be as powerful as any God or a devil.

But how was he to know of this invisible enemy of his.

"They are our soldiers that we take pride on, dear. Many of our people are getting slaughtered. In just past few days, we lost few of our good people." Alder explained to Orla, perhaps to an unasked question.

Orla heard the talk that was flowing through the chamber as she kept herself quiet. She knew all of the people who was in attendance. Although she had not met them in person, she knew the people Alder moved around with.

They talked for almost a couple of hours in absolute seriousness of what this anonymous rival was doing to take Alder down. Orla just sat and spent her ears.

Although they were hesitant in the beginning to talk of it, they slow threw the caution into the fireplace and expressed their turmoil on constant attacks on their army.

"You want to say something, dear?" Alder asked her as the meeting nearly reached to its end. Orla shook her head unhelpfully.

She did shook her head but she was also counting numbers in her head for the next statement to come from him as she expected.

"We do want to know of your sight on the matter, Milady." She heard from the Goblin Lord sitting on her right.

Orla smiled inwardly putting a blank face on the outer side. She glanced over the long table of people and thought for few moments before she spoke.

"Through what you have been talking from past hours, I did understand that you are all her to catch the same person who was behind the separation of Emor family. Somehow, that person had also ruined you all as well was what I came to understand. You are building up good troops and alliance to take that person and his organization down forever." Orla put forth the assumption that Alder wanted to hear.

Alder held a secretive smile which did not go unnoticed by her. She just pretended and continued with whatever she was talking.

"Although I do not know regarding what you are disturbed with." Everyone present gave Orla a look of apprehension and confusion.

"We are loosing our people, darling mine. Isn't that a subject of concern?" Orla smirked at Alder as she nodded her head with devious trait seen on her face clearly.

"Indeed I did get that, Milord. But it is something simple to resolve." Orla started as she felt the attention of everyone on her.

"Someone is targeting your soldiers and you do not know of this rival. All you have to do is device a trap for them baiting the best of your people. When they think it was the right chance to end the strength of your army, you could catch them."

Alder's eyes widened at the suggestion. Indeed his wife was right. Why did he not think of trapping them earlier? He shall have to act on the suggestion as soon as possible.

While Alder and the members expressed their gratitude over the strategy, Orla held her breath with expectations.

This shall be the good time and chance to take down the previous Demon Lord.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

How is the chapter? Interesting?

Lucius and his friends are already eliminating Alder's people. What say?

Orla attended the meeting and gave her review. Your views?

Why did she tell them to trap Lucius people?

Is there a hidden agenda behind Orla's suggestion?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim