I CAN DO ANYTHING IN MY CONDITION FOR MY BROTHER! So, kindly please fuck off! He said taking Alec in his arms and stumbled to go outside.

His brother? What is going on? What the eff is going on. He didn't even made it out of the door before falling down. I hurried and helped.

Fuck off! I can do this! I can do this for Alec! That's dad's last wish! I can do this!

I ended up carrying unconscious boy in my arms and sulking boy on my back. I started the car to the Myer's house where I told Caren to wait.

Where are you taking us? A faint voice of Liam said. I looked back at him and turned forward.

To where he is living! I answered focusing on the road. I have no idea what happened to the boy to make him be that hard in trusting, but if Alec is his brother...we need to fix that

And I should trust you because..? He said rolling to the other side where Alec was laying. He took his head and placed it on his lap.

I gulped and looked forward. What reason do I have for him to trust me?? Should there be a reason for his trust?? I opened my mouth to say something but closed it.

I blinked and looked at the endless road in front of me. I need beautiful thought to distract me.

Oh, I know-

Shut up Carl!

You shut up and listen the fuck to me! You need a good thought right? What about Alec? Think about Alec! He is officially your mate now! Think about how you will live-

How is that good thought? I snapped back at him and blocked him.

Ugh! I can't believe this is happening to us!

Don't give me I'm his mate shit! Terry was my mate yet he did this to me! He said looking all serious again.

I applied a sudden break making all of us to jerk forward. Liam shot up and gasped.

What are you doing? You want to kill us because your family couldn't? Tell me why did I get in this car in the first place! He said reaching the car door handle. I locked it immediately.

Liam looked back at me shocked.

What are you doing? He asked slowly fear radiating from his voice. I snapped out of it and turned to him.

I'm sorry don't take it that way! That bastard... Listen, I know we are not in good terms..but trust me I'm not gonna hurt you! Terry is bad story we will erase it..but I'll never do anything bad to Alec! I said huffing due to the sudden application of break.

He eyed me suspiciously and tilted his head. He sighed and closed his eyes.

Terry, told me he's my mate! My other dad said he was telling the truth because he can know about it! So he invited us to dinner but my dad said he can't make it so we came with my other dad! Turned out to be.... I couldn't even keep my promise..I didn't.. I ..

He couldn't continue so he bursted into tears. I really wanted to comfort him but I'm not good in those stuffs..

I'm sorry Liam! I really am! I said looking down. My family did that! My family! My blood! This is worse than I imagined... Your mate too? Terry that fucker...

Oh don't be! It looks like that's how life is! At least I met Alec! He said laughing unreasonable. I grinned and nodded.

I looked outside and luckily we were already there. I turned to Liam and he was looking at Alec with pain and love. I smiled and went to open the door for them.

Thank you! He said going to his legs. I carried Alec and went to the door. I rang the door and a middle aged man opened the door. He looked at Alec in my arms...

He looked back at me his eyes showing calmness. He looked behind me and saw Liam. His eyes wavered..

Uhm, welcome inside! He said staying aside from the door. I looked at Liam behind me and nodded.

Thank you Mr Herman! I whispered and he nodded his eyes looking at Liam. Liam tugged my shirt hiding behind me. What's wrong with these people?

When we made it to the living room, my jaws dropped.

Caleb.... Caren called running to me. I gasped and looked in front of me. I already saw Caren's parents from afar, but I didn't know that they were these people I offended once in the past..

WHAT IS THAT BASTARD DOING HERE? Mr Myers growled at me.

Oh fuck!

Author's note

Hey😌😌

Before you throw tomatoes at me(I would like to see that tho😏) hear me out..

I'm sorry about everything in this chapter! I had writers block so I wanted to drag things...but please forgive me 😥😥😥

Thanks?😊

Enjoy again! I hope there are real people who enjoy this😔😔😣