Chapter 10- Deserter's lynching

Start from the beginning

Y/N: It's really simple, you use your knee to move your opponent's leg and make them lose balance. And use that moment to attack them.

Kenichi: It's actually not that hard of a technique, what's it called?

Y/N: It has no name, nor it's unique to the Niko style or the rock smashing fist. But these small techniques become really important the more advanced the battle is. You can't just waste your stamina with flashy techniques only.

Just as Y/N finished that technique lesson and he was going to begin the spar, Miu entered the room calling for Koetsuji since he had someone waiting for him on his clinic.

Koetsuji: Ah, right. Ikki Takeda had an appointment today.

Kenichi: Really?!

Koetsuji: I'll be down at the clinic, so I'll leave the rest to you

Y/N: Understood!

Kenichi: Takeda...and after all I went through, asking him not to go out.

(Small timeskip)

Kenichi was on the ground sweating and bleeding a bit while gasping for air.

Kenichi: I-I think I'm gonna die...!

Shigure: I think you striked him a bit too hard, Y/N...

Y/N:

Y/N then left and came back with a bucket of water as he threw all of the water to Kenichi's face as he finally reacted

Y/N: You're alive now? Takeda's going back by the way, thought you would want to say goodbye

Kenichi gasped and ran to the entrance where Takeda was.

Takeda: Yo! Kenichi, how's your special training going?

Kenichi: Didn't I tell you to not go outside?!

Y/N: Not like he could help it, he had to come to the clinic today.

Kenichi: You're right...Takeda, did you save the number I gave you back at school?

Takeda: Huh? uhhhh...

Kenichi: Give me your phone!

Y/N: He really is serious on protecting him...

Kenichi: Done! If those ragnarok guys attack you, give me a call and I'll go there immediately!

Y/N: Same here! Name's Y/N by the way, we met at the clinic before but didn't get the chance to talk. Nice to meet you

He gave Takeda a handshake as both smiled, after Takeda left they heard Apachai behind them.

Apachai: Not fair! I want a cellphone too!