¹¹

- 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃? -

(𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

"Chenle?"

A familiar deep and raspy voice calls out.

Too familiar.

I looked around to see who it was. I looked beside me. The seat was already taken.

I looked at the guy looking at me back.

"W-wait.. you look familiar" i said before taking a closer look of the guy.

He smiles. "I believe you are chenle. You may know me, im jisung" he says in a polite way. I widen my eyes when i deffinitely knew that name.

"Oh my gosh, jisung?" I whisper yelled.

He smiles, "yess"

"Maybe we should talk later" i said, opening my notebook as i listen to the teacher.

{ skip time }

It was now lunch time, i smiled in amusement. I stood up from my chair and skipped somewhere. Only when i felt a hand grabbed my wrist.

I looked behind me just to see the park jisung. "So? Wanna do something?" He asked. I was in a good mood so i just nodded. "Sure!" Saying that in my pitch voice.

But, for me i hate my high pitch voice. I find it a bit weird.

Too high for a guy to have. But, slowly i didnt mind it since, people around me called it cute. Ofc i like being called cute.

"Lets play basketball" jisung suggested. I can feel my lips forming into a smile. "Oh hell yes" i jumped. Earning a chukle by jisung.

We walked our the classroom to head to the court. On our way there. We werent expecting such a scene.

It was two guys fighting. One seems to be younger than the other. Since the other was shorter. Jisung's reaction was way diffrient than mine. It was rather a shooketh one.

"Do u know those guys?" I asked.

He snapped back to reality and looked at me. He nodded, "yeah.. those two are uhh, couple, uhh.. sometimes if they have a big problem they could ruin this one school" he explained.

I nodded in understandment. "Whats theyre name?" I asked again. "Minho and jisung" he said.

_______

(???'s flash back)

"Please! Dont kick me! I didnt do anything i swear!" I cried out. "Shut it, you little-" he was cutted by the boy beside him.

"Stop it, min, you've done enough.." the boy grabbed into his arm. The so called min-boy smiled mischiveously. "You think that was enough of what he did to you?" The boy raised his voice.

Making the shorter boy flinch. "Min, he did it accidently calm down" he stopped the min-boy from beating me up.

"I swear it w-was an a-accident.." i stuttered out.

The Min-boy looked at me. "Yea yea, you had your lesson come near him again, you know whats gonna-" the boy was cutted by the shorter again.

"Min! I said thats enough! Im fine! See?!" He yelled at the taller. The taller boy sighed. "Fine fine" he send his last glare at me.

As the two boys left him there.

Bleeding and injured.

_______

I raised my brow. "Jisung? Arent you jisung?" I asked.

He chuckled. "His real name is han jisung, im park jisung, its diffrient, chenle" he giggled. That giggle. "Oh- wait, so theres 2 jisung's.." i paused.

"What if i accidently called the wrong jisung?" I asked.

"Uhh.. that could be a problem. Since minho hyung is dang possesive, even if you lay a finger on jisung hyung you will get smacked in the face by minho" jisung explained.

He even shivered.

I widened my eyes, that mistake can happend anytime if i think obout it. Especially since i am the idiot.

Jisung looked at me. "I think i should call you a diffrient name, i might accidently call the wrong one" i smiled at him. "Nah i rather see you get smacked" he laughed.

Earning a smack in the arm from me. I pouted and glared at him. "Why dont we just go to the court?" I asked.

He nodded.

"This new boy is interesting"