• F i f t e e n •

It was the middle of George's performance.
I was in awe. His voice was so beautiful. I just stared at him while I was in the front of the crowd. Occasionally he would look back and smile. I would smile back. But by the end when he left the stage and everyone was screaming, a voice was heard.
"What's that? One more song?" George asked the crowed
No one asked for one more song but- ok.
Everyone squealed. I'm pretty sure someone pissed their pants.
Slow dancing in the dark started playing.
Oh yeah, it's screaming time.
I screamed the lyrics to the song. He eventually got on some machine that lifted him in the air.
(like a crane, idfk please don't attack me😔✋🏻)
He continued to sing. I'm still in love with his voice sksbskahajahsjah. The fangirl side of me slipped out for a second as I yelled "YANKEE WITH NO BRIM" at the top of my lungs😔🤘🏻✨ I know he heard me because he chuckled a little as he kept singing. Then the moment cane. The point in the song that everyone screams.
"IN THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK" the crowed yelled
I yelled with them. I don't think I'll be able to talk after this😩✌🏻
Then he got down from the machine and thanked everyone. He even looked down at me and winked.
Sis-
As he walked off the stage I screamed. Because he was the one and only sexy man Joji 😳
People started leaving, so I did too. I left the crowd and went back to the trailer area. That's where I saw George.
He was facing the other direction, walking to his dressing room. I quickly ran up behind him and hugged him.

"HEyyyyy" he partially yelled, realizing who was giving him the hug

"You did great" I said letting go

"Thanks, I saw you in the crowd looking like a yankee with no brim"

"Are you saying I looked sexy?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"Ew no, you just looked like a Yankee with no brim. That's it"

"Aw thanks, it really means a lot" I said rolling my eyes (because I'm a savage like that Periodt 😤✨)

"Anyways, I was just about to go to my dressing room, you can wait outside if you want" George said while he started to walk again

"Bruh, I'm not a dog, but ok" I said walking next to him

We made it to his dressing room and I sat on the grass again, doing what I did earlier. Except this time I wasn't looking at the clouds, I was looking at the blank black sky. There were no stars because LA has a lot of light pollution. (you gotta love killing the planet😍)

I yawned as I looked down at the grass. Then I heard the opening of a door.
It was George.
I look over at him.

"What is it with you and getting tired every time  you look at the sky?" He asked

"I don't know. Something about it is just so calming" I replied

"We're about to start heading back to the hotels" he said

"Awww, but it's so nice here"

"All fun things come to an end"

"Yeah, yeah" I said getting up

Then I realized what going back to the hotel meant.
I would have to talk about that weird feeling with George.
N o.
Please no.
Ewwwww.
I hate this.
P l e a s e.

As I was lost deep in thought about how the conversation might go I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" Niki said walking over waving her hand

"Oh, Hey Niki" I said waving back

George was just standing next to me saying nothing like the creep he is.
As soon as she came over I gave her a hug (omg #besties 😳✌🏻)