• F o u r •

"Oh hey George, who's this? You didn't tell me you were bringing anybody with you." Brian said looking at me

"Hey Brian, Yeah this is (Y/n) she's the girl from the groupchat."

"Oh shit, hey (y/n)"

"Hey" I said as I sat down at the table

The table was shaped like a circle so I was sitting next to both of them. It was kind of weird. How was I not freaking out? I'm sitting next to my two favorite musicians...and some how i'm not squealing...this is new.

"So what are you doing here?" Brian asked with a confused face

"Oh i saw George and he just invited me to come with him"

"He wouldn't usually do something like that, so feel special"

"Shut up you clown" George said looking at Brian

"I might be a clown but you're a hot dog"

"Don't make me cry in front of her Brian"

"Do it"

"No"

"Yes"

"Did we come here just so you two could argue?"

"Yes"

"HA you said yes!"

"I hate you"

"Don't make me cry with you"

"Ok stop, why did we come here?"

"Oh yeah, we were going to come here to get something then go to the studio. You don't have to come with us if you don't want to"

"You already brought me here so why not"

"Ok then"

When we left the coffee shop we got in Brian's car. Him and George got in the front and I sat in the back.
For some reason it felt like we all knew each other for years, though there was awkward silence at times, but we were all comfortable with each other.They started talking about stuff and somehow I got involved. But then...Something finally went wrong.

I got a text from the girl who I was supposed to meet with today....I forgot her name but as soon as I looked at my phone I knew.

Text messages
—————

Liz: Hey, sorry I forgot about today

You: it's ok

When I met her she didn't seem like a very apologetic person, she seemed a little rude. But maybe it was because she was drunk?

Liz: I promise I'll meet up with you some other time. Just give me a time and place and I'll be there💕

Maybe she was just being nice?

You: Ok I'll let you know if I think of something 🤗

I just decided to be nice back. I couldn't just say "oh hey I'm not interested" because she never told me if she was or not. What do I do? How can my mood Change so fast?

"Shit" I mumble

"What's wrong?" Brian asks

"Oh, nothing"