Thing's Heated up

I don't know how long he was in the shower but I didn't pay any attention to how long he was in there. He came out wearing only his basketball shorts and went straight to his bag. I wasn't paying attention because I was still watching the Harry Potter movie.

"I'm going to use this on you tonight." Was all I heard him say to catch my attention. I look over and he's holding this weird purple thing. The look on my face alone when he looked back at me knew I didn't know what it was.

"It's a vibrator, and I'm going to use it on you. It was your third Valentine's day gift I got you since your other two got messed up." He said matter of factly.

"You most certainly will not be using that on me." I flatley state trying to hide my amusement. I secretly did want him to use it on me but I was nervous to let him. We had sex many times, but this was kinda special. We didn't have to sneak around and be quite like all the other times. We were alone and I could actually be as loud I normally would be.

"Oh yes I am, especially if you want me to eat your hot, wet, pink pussy." The look in his eyes as he said that sent a pleasurable shiver down my spine. My core became hot and wet from those words alone. He's eaten me out before but teasingly. We never really got to do it because every time we did have sex it was in someone else's house. Minus the one time we had sex at the drive inns. I rolled over on my stomach and hid my face from his view. Then he turned it on from where he stood. This got my attention again.

"No!" Was all I said to him.

"Oh yes, I am. And you'll like it too." He said with a devilish smile.

"Turn that thing off please." I asked him as he walked over to me flipped me over onto my back from my stomach. He turned it off before straddling me and leaning down to kiss me. He did the same thing he had done before his shower. Mind you my panties were already soaked before we even got to the hotel. I was surprised that because of how wet I was it didn't go through my jeans.

As he bit and kissed my neck I let out a soft moan. Hearing that David sat up and then unbuttoned my Jean's. I didn't stop him even though I still had an hour before taking my birth control. Once all three buttons were undone he slowly pulled my Jean's off. His eyes scanned over my lower half. I was wearing my cheeky black lace panties he had bought me for Christmas. He then took my tank top off and tried for my bra. I shook my head no as a deep red blush crossed my face. He shrugged that off before continuing.

"Let me see how wet you are. Open." He commanded me, I obeyed him and spread my legs. He rubbed his fingers over the top of my panties feeling my wetness through them. And with a sly motion he went through the side of the panties that covered my wet pussy and stuck two fingers in me. I moaned out in pleasure as he slowly pushed and pulled his fingers in and out of me. It felt so good that I had cum just a little bit from that alone. He stopped and took his fingers out making me whinper.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet Darlin. Nowhere near." His voice was thick with lust as he said it. He them slowly pulled my panties off me and got up fron the bed. He pulled my legs to the side I had claimed mine and got down on his knees.