Hold Me Tight // Sasuke X Reader

~ 10K reads special!
              we hit 10k reads! ty guys sm!
      well we at 16k now lol but you guys 
                           are the best <3
Your POV

"You're so beautiful, Y/N." Sasuke looked my body up and down, with a glimmer in his eye. He looked amazed, shocked, and filled with lust all at the same time.

"Its rude to stare, you know." I tried to hide my smile, but failed. Miserably.

"I can't help it.." he held onto both sides of my waist, leaning in to kiss me.

"Fuck.." i breathed out after maintaining the kiss for so long. He nestled his head into my neck, leaving love bites all over.

I felt him smile against my neck, as he gently pulled away.

He was topless, only wearing grey sweats. He pulled them down and his dick shot up, almost instantly.

"I- u-uh.." I felt dumb for stammering the way I just did.

"Whats the matter my love? Can't handle it?"

"N-no, I probably can, its just impressive." It really was, I definitely was not expecting it to be as big as it was.

Sasuke gently pushed me onto the bed, smiling warmly at me. His lustful look quickly became one of worry and care, and the transition was cute. He lowered himself to me, and gently caressed my inner thigh.

I opened my mouth in shock at the feeling of his hot tongue suddenly coming in contact with my pussy. He started to lick my clit, and kept caressing my thigh at the same time.

"S-sasuke.." I ran my fingers through his hair as he started tongue fucking the life out of me. My legs started to shake, and I could no longer control them.

"Uunh.. that feels so g-good.." I moaned, grabbing the sheets for dear life.

He kept up the tongue fucking, slowing down, yet still going in deep. I tossed my head back, and tried to control my moans. He stopped, and the shaking of my legs slowed, then stopped as well.

I pushed myself back onto the bed more. Sasuke whispered huskily in my ear "You don't even understand how much I want you." He crawled over me, his dick dripping with pre-cum.

I smiled at his remark, with embarrassment. I felt my cheeks warming, as I blushed.

"Since it's our first time, I'll be gentle, cuz I don't want to hurt you." He said, smiling cutely at me.

"Its okay,, I trust you baby." I caressed his cheek as he laid me down. "I can take it." I reassured him just a little more. I gave him a nod as he kissed me, and pushed himself into me.

I gasped into the kiss as he pushed in his full length, also letting out a long moan in the process.

He gave me slow, deep strokes, and soon I couldn't shut up. I kept moaning, as he held onto my waist for more control.

"You feel so good, Y/N." He kept his pace steady, slowly fucking me senseless. My eyes rolled back and my mind started to go blank.

I was moaning so much that he leant down to kiss, still thrusting slowly, not fucking up his pace by the slightest bit.

He continued making out with me in order to shut me up. He pulled away, gasping. "God.. you f-feel so good." He leant back down, not kissing me this time, but moaning and groaning into my ear.

His moans were so hot that all he was doing was turning me on even more.

He perked up and repositioned his hands on my waist, thrusting in me faster.

"O-oh my go-gosh Sasuke.." I breathed heavily as he kept going.

I felt the orgasm building up in my stomach, and the way he started quickening his pace revealed that he was also close.

"I'm c-close, Y/N. F-fuck." He started slowing down, almost at the same pace as earlier, still going all the way in.

The painful feeling from the start faded completely, being replaced with ecstasy and pleasure now.

"I'm close too baby.. d-don't stop."

I felt every inch of him going in and out, making me lose my mind.

I moaned louder. "Don't st-stop!" I held onto his shoulders, as I kept pressing my eyes shut at the pleasure.

He slammed all the way into me, much harder than before, throwing me over the edge. I went completely silent, and I couldn't make any sounds as I released all over his dick.

He then, gave a few more slow, deep thrusts, then ended up giving into his own climax. He groaned deeply as he pulled out.

I moaned loudly at the feeling of his seed filling up my insides.

I was still laying there, breathing heavily after all that just happened.

He plopped down next to me with the biggest smile on his face. "You know how long I've been waiting to do that?"

"Honestly.. me too." I smiled, still somewhat breathing heavily, but it felt really good. We've waited so long to actually do it, and in all honesty, it was certainly worth the wait.

"I love you so much." Sasuke pulled me into his arms, and I just lay there, smiling and blushing like a dumb bitch. "Like, so much, you don't even know." He kissed my forehead and I smiled, although he couldn't see it.

"I love you more."

"Alright, now that you can breathe normally, lets go get you cleaned up."

_______________________________
hello guys!

thank you so much for all the love :)
so many of you have been leaving requests, mostly in my personal messages, and I promise I'll get to them as soon as I can lol.

i was planning on this one for the 10k reads but.. we surpassed that already lol. i'll try to be more consistent. but thank you so much again, and I hope you are all staying safe amidst the pandemic <3.