Tough Love // Tobirama X Reader [ part two ]

Your POV

"You are breathtaking.. Y/N." He looked at me up & down, the look in his eye almost seeming to control my every move.

I didn't know what to say at his compliment.

"I'm not holding back anymore." He pushed me against the wall & kissed me. Passionately. Holding my face to his, & I closed my eyes, & enjoyed the moment. He pulled me in by my waist closer to him, never breaking the kiss.

When he finally pulled away, he said, "I can feel it.. Y/N.."

I looked down. I was dripping all over his clothes, from beneath my towel. The kiss must've really been.. arousing for me.

"I-i'm sorry! I-"

He shut be up by lifting me up, & kissing me again. I wrapped my legs around him, as he backed up into another wall.

"Y/N.." he growled in my ear.

I let my towel slip off my body, & roll onto the carpet.

"Then don't hold back. I can take you." I said, smirking at him.

"Are you sure about that lovely ?" He asked, smirking back.

I nodded nonchalantly, showing him how unfazed I was. Little did he know, I was most definitely fazed.

"Alright then." He pulled me in by my waist and held me close to them. I could feel his member against me. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

I gulped. Oh boy.

He took off his shirt revealing all his tight muscles. God was it hot.

He then focused his attention on me again, pressing his chest against mine, pinning me to the wall with one hand, holding my face gently with the other, & then passionately kissing me.

I was enjoying the kiss when he suddenly lifted me up and held me tightly against him.

"Y/N.." he turned red. "May.. may I ?"

"Mhm." I responded shyly. He carried me to the bedroom where he set me down gently. He opened my legs and took a long lick up against my heat.

I moaned softly. It was so sudden.

He continued to lick until eventually he decided he wanted more. He began thrusting his tongue around inside me & my legs slowly began to shake. Consequently, he held my shaking legs, ultimately stopping the shaking, & increasing the tension between his tongue & my heat.

"Fuckk.." I groaned grabbing some of his hair.

He gave one last hard lick & I moaned loudly. "Tobirama!"

I was out of breath from all the moaning. He stood up & smiled down at me. There was a huge tent in his pants.

He pulled his pants all the way down & I bit my lip subconsciously.

Tobirama's POV

My heart crumbled a bit at the thought of her thinking I never cared for her. But she knows now, right? So i don't have to be all soft, to keep her? And not lose her.. God I'm so scared.

Snapping me out of my trance, she grabbed my dick and circled it with her finger, looking up at me defyingly. She then took it all in, sucking & slurping passionately.
"You know this isn't making your case any better, right ?" I looked down at her.

She stopped. "Well in that case.." she let the rest of my dick slip out. "Show me what you've got. Ah wait, you can't." She smirked demandingly.

I laid her down gently and forced my full, raw length in. "Thats it! You wanna be a lil tease, huh ?" Her tight pussy clenched around my length, making the tension rise.

"Agh.. Tobira-" she interrupted herself with a loud moan. I must be hitting the right spots.

Now holding her waist, I had a bit more control over her, although I was losing some of my self control. The sight of her like this was driving me crazy. I would have never thought.

She scrunched up her cute little face. "It h-hurts !"

"Do you want me to stop?"

She smiled. "N-no, keep going. It feels g-good as well."

I smiled down at her. This was how she handled everything. With strength. One of the many things I loved about her.

Your POV

He was hitting all the right spots. I clenched my pussy around him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then came down, & kissed me, slowing down his pace.

He kept going & said "Ah, thats right. Your punishment."

"For whatt ?" I whimpered, holding back moans.

"For teasing me earlier. You can't cum until I say you can. And if you do, there'll be another punishment." He said, still hitting my g-spot slowly, repetitively.

He knew damn well what he was doing to me.

"How am I gonna hold b-back ??" I whimpered. "I can't when it feels this g-good!"

"Ah Y/N.." he growled into my ear.

Before I knew it, we were making out again. He stopped and started kissing on my neck, only making me moan even more.

"I'm about to cum, kitten."

"Can I release ?" I asked, not being able to hold back much longer.

"Yes." Ironically, I let myself release as he gave his last few thrusts and released shortly after.

"That was so damn good baby.." he plopped down next to me.

"Lets go take a shower." I smiled softly. "And yes, it was."

I tried to stand up but fell down again. My legs were sore from.. well.. fucking.

"I must be pretty damn good kitten." He laughed at me. He stood up, picked me up bridal style, & carried me into the shower. I buried my face in his neck.

"I love you, Tobirama."

"I love you too, kitten."

_______________________________

Hello guys ! :) I was changing the POV's a lot in this one, I don't think its all that good, but I tried.

I hope you liked it! Not much to say, so see you in the next :))

Love,
the goddamn author