Show Me How // Eren X Reader

Your POV

Eren kissed my forehead and my eyes fluttered open. I gave him a weak smile.

"Oh..? Good morning, Y/N."

"Good morning." I mumbled.

He had been training tooth and nail, driven by so many things that I couldn't always keep up. What I did know is that he was determined to get stronger, and constantly spent his time working out, learning new tricks, and venturing out into the open in order to get better at operating the Attack Titan.

Eren probably didn't even know I was in love with him.

Maybe he thought I was just a supportive friend who gave him an extra key to come over when he needed it.

"Y/N." He said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I looked at him nervously.

"Last night, you were talking. You were talking in your sleep."

'Shit.' I thought.

"What did I say?"

His cheeks began to turn pink as he glanced away for a moment.

"Eren." I put my hand on his shoulder. "What was it? Did I say something bad?"

"You were telling me not to go. I couldn't tell if you were laughing or crying, but you were doing it so softly. You said you were sorry, over and over, and I don't get it because I'm the one that should be sorry."

"What?" I looked at him. "What do you have to be sorry for?"

"My lack of presence Y/N. I want you, but I don't know what to do."

I didn't know what to say. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, the sunlight trickling into the room and making me squint a bit.

He noticed right away and got up to adjust the blinds, still allowing some natural light to come in without bothering my eyes.

He smiled at me lightly as he sat down in front of me again.

"Show me how to love you, Y/N." He came closer, cupping my face and giving me a gentle peck on the cheek. "Show me how."

"Just be here Eren. That's enough for me. Just be here."

"You're so beautiful. You just woke up and you're still so beautiful." His eyes carefully studied every part of my face and neck, and I blushed, turning away.

"Eren can you.. can you show me how to kiss you? Can you show me how to make love to you?" I was shocked at my sudden bravery, but if there's one thing I knew about him it was that he loved physical touch.

He loved when I'd play with his hair, kiss his hand, hug and hold him while I sleep. All of it.

His smile completely faded. His face was now filled with determination and lust.

I've never seen him look at me in such a way.

He hummed in agreement.

He came forward and pecked me on the lips, pulling away and making eye contact with me. He gave me a peck once more, and put his hands on my back.

He looked at me. "Do you want us to make love r-right now Y/N?"

I could tell he was a little nervous, but he wanted it. We wanted it.

I saw how he looked at me when we were off the battlefield. I know why he'd always stay in the other room as I got dressed. He had been nothing but respectful of my boundaries, and it made me crave him all the more.