Stigma // Sai X Reader

Your POV

"Wow, you're quite the drinker." Sai remarked, smiling as he lifted his first shot of sake. I had already downed four shots, and was preparing for my fifth.

"What's it to you?" I shot back.

Oops. I hadn't meant to come off aggressive.

He chuckled a bit under his breath as he quickly but gracefully downed his shot with no reaction.

My eyes lit up. That was so hot.

I couldn't down any sake at all without wincing, and sometimes even choking up a bit.

"Well, I think that's enough for me." He said, placing his shot glass onto the marble countertop.

We had spent the entire night conversing, getting to know each other after he helped me fend off some sicko while I was out on a mission.

I had definitely been rude then, as I didn't want to be perceived as some damsel in distress, but I couldn't help but find him incredibly attractive.

I wanted to fight it. I doubt I have time for a man, and I'd rather not lead him on.

"I'm.. I think I'm done now too." I stammered, trying to get myself out of my head.

"What's got you thinking so hard? You look stunning even when you're in a daze."

"I'm sorry, Sai. I don't want anything serious.. I don't even have the time for it and I'd rather not lead you on. You're so breathtaking and I'm sure all the women you meet think so too. I really-"

He immediately shut me up by crashing his soft, sweet lips onto my drunken ones.

What a good kisser.

I completely lost my train of thought, and was quickly submerging into the kiss before he had pulled away.

"Y/N, neither do I. I'm quite the busy man. I say we have some fun just for the night then, shall we?"

At a complete loss for words, I began to feel myself become overwhelmed with lust. I couldn't refuse. I nodded.

"Only if you want it." He declared. "Are you sure?"

"Yes Sai. I want this." I tried to sound confident, but in reality I was nervous. I absolutely did want him, seeing his lower abs from his cut off shirt turned me on in every way possible.

He took my hand, and led me to his place. A short walk from the bar, a well-put house lay in between some trees and shrubs.

Given. He surely did seem like the type to like nature.

"Animal lover?" I asked.

"Absolutely." He answered, letting go of my hand to open the door.

He held it open for me, and bowed a bit as if to invite me inside.

"Thank you." I bent over to remove my strappy heels before being pinned against the wall.

"I prefer you keep those on, Y/N." He said, kissing me once again, letting his hands trail down my back and gently caress my lower side.

I could feel myself getting wet as he kept at it. He wasted no time. I like that.

Soon enough, he pulled away allowing us to catch our breaths.

"Where'd you learn to kiss like that?" I breathed, trying to sound a little less tired out.