Two Truths and a Lie // Light X Reader

Your POV

"Go on then. What do you wanna do?" Light asked, seeming uninterested.

"Nothing if you're gonna be like that." I shrugged.

"I'm not being like anything, what do you wanna play Y/N?" He probed again, now seeming like he was running low on patience.

"Let's play one of those party games."

He gave me a confused look.

"Y'know, one of those games that teenagers play at parties. Seven minutes in heaven. Two truths and a lie. Spin the bot-"

"Two truths and a lie.. what is that?" He asked, perking up a little.

"Ah, interested all of a sudden?" I grinned.

"The name sounds interesting. Seems like a game I can actually get something out of."

Knowing that Light enjoys mind games, I decided to save myself the time and effort. I didn't even bother to ask what he meant.

"Well," I grinned again. "Each of us takes turns. One will say two true things and one lie. The other has to guess which is a lie."

"Alright. What's the reward if you catch the lie?" He pondered with a smirk.

"The game has to continue until a lie is guessed by one of us at least once. But if you don't guess the lie, you get to decide what to do next. Either the game continues, or you come up with a condition of your own. It depends, really." I finished with my lengthy explanation, and glanced at a smiling Light.

"You go first, Y/N."

"Mm. Okay. I hate cats, I'm a virgin, and I eat peanut butter when I can't sleep after midnight."

"Is the last one a lie?" He asked.

"Nope. First one is. I love cats." I responded blandly.

"Then why don't you have one?"

"My family's allergic." He gave me a blank stare and I decided to kill the silence. "Your turn."

"I'd fuck you right here, right now, I have the deathnote, and I eat cookies when I can't sleep past midnight."

I was appalled.

"Well?"

"Is the first one a lie?" I asked.

Light inched closer to my face. "No, the last one is." He lifted my chin with two fingers and gently kissed me.

He soon began to caress my body, and lightly tug at my clothes here and there. Soon enough, we pulled away. I was slightly out of breath, and shocked by his sensual skill.

"I'm ready Y/N. Are you?" He asked.

One thing about Light is he cuts right to the chase. All the other bullshit follows only if he wants it to. He shoots right away, and aims only if he feels like it.

"Yes Light. I want you."

He smiled.

"Say it again."

"I want you."

"Want me to do what?"

I looked down out of embarrassment.

"Whenever you're ready my girl." He leaned his back on the headboard, pulling me back with him, and throwing his arm around my shoulder. He had me nestle into his embrace, as he waited promptly for my response.