𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"I'm scared to walk out there," Juice said to Ali as she laid over him. They were chest to chest. "It's gonna be disgusting."

Ali laughed softly, "I know. Which is why we're not walking out there." Juice pulled the blanket up to the middle of her back. She jumped slightly when someone knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Juice called.

"I'm coming in," Ali now realized it was her brother. he walked in with no shirt on. "This is where you were hiding?"

"If that's what you wanna call it," Ali said, looking at him. "What do you want?"

"Mom wants you," Jax laughed. "Like, soon." Ali rubbed her eyes and juice sat up, causing Ali to cling to his chest to cover hers. she was now straddling him.

"I'm so out." Jax spoke, backing out of the room.

"I thought we locked the door?"" Ali asked.

"Yeah," Juice laughed. "We did."

-

Ali dressed in the clothing she had the night before.

"Your wedding is next week." Gemma told Ali, a smile on her face. Ali stepped back, bewildered by the news.

"Really?" She questioned as she hugged Gemma. "I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you."

"Of course, baby," Gemma replied, hugging her and rubbing Ali's back. "It'll be beautiful."

Ali had a white dress that was long and flowy, like she wanted. Of course she had white platformed stilettos. She was excited because she thought she looked like a princess.

"So there's finally a set date?" Lyla wondered

"Apparently." Ali laughed. "And you're going to be my maid of honor." Lyla grinned, nodded profusely.

"Juice!" Gemma yelled over at him. He jumped.

"Yeah?"

"Come here." Gemma laughed. Juice hesitantly walked over to her. "Your wedding is next week."

"This is short notice about my own wedding." He stated, looking at Ali.

"I don't even know where it is." Ali said to him.

"An Indian reserve." Gemma explained.

"You know now," Juice said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "I'm excited for this." Ali smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"So am I." She giggled, looking up at him.

"You're like children," Gemma joked. "I planned a wedding for children."

"I'm at least a teenager, I mean seriously." Ali retorted

"A legal one, I hope." Juice said. Ali elbowed him causing him to laugh along with Gemma, Chibs, and Lyla.