Prologue

Bailey Russ

Can the bell just ring already? It was the last day of school and last period. I am almost free from this hell! Soon enough the bell rung and she quickly grabbed her bag and headed out the door. She went to her meet up spot to make plans with her friends.

"So what's the plan for our first week off!" Finley said with exhilaration.

"I say we go on a shopping spree!" Elsie said to the group. Bailey chuckled at her best friends. After a lot of planning the group went off to their houses. Bailey went to her car and started the quick drive home. As she was driving she saw a big dead tree that she never saw before. She decided to not pay attention to it. For some reason it felt like it was taking longer to drive back home. As she was driving she saw the same dead tree from before. She pulled over and looked at the tree. She felt a shiver go down her spine and suddenly it went dark.

Jerry Benton

It was a late night; the house was quiet but Jerry was used to that. He couldn't sleep; too caught up in his thoughts. He just got fired from his job and he didn't know what to do. He decided to get up and go on a walk. He grabbed his brown coat and went out in the cold. After awhile he felt like he was being watched. An eerie presence was making itself know and was creeping right behind him. He turned around only to see a toothy grin before being knocked out.

Rosemary Stephens

Rose woke up in the old shack she found the night before. It was pouring down rain and thunder was cackling. She was still determined to find a way out of the forest. She sat up only to see a dark figure in the doorway. She immediately stood up ready to defend herself but all the figure did was snap and she was out cold.

Who will die? Who will win?
There is only one way to find out!